Anal only February

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
2peasinapod4fun

Anal only February

Post by 2peasinapod4fun » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:14 am

Over the past couple of years partner and I have gravitated more and more towards anal. We are very fortunate in that she can come multiple times from penetration alone with zero other stimulus.

This past Jan when we were fooling around and she was ultra horny I made the challenge of anal penetration only for month of Feb. She immediately agreed!. It has only been just over a week but having a time of our lives thus far. The challenge is I will still do all activities with her pussy other than penetration for 1 month. All penetration is anal only

Bonus points is she claims her anal orgasms are multiple times better than vaginal orgasms.

At the end of the month see where we are but my guess is she will indulge these challenges frequently.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Anal only February

Post by analsexonly » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:49 am

Sounds like a great time! Trying a month of anal only is reliably one of the best ways to end up anal only long term, as many here can testify to. It's enough time to work past any challenges while really seeing the long term improvement in pleasure, arousal and orgasms from anal only sex.

2peasinapod4fun

Post by 2peasinapod4fun » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:27 am

Small update

so in this month long challenge she has mentioned on 2 occasions how she wanted to go " traditional" thus far. So checking in with her last night asking if she wants to pause challenge since it is not something worth screwing up her enthusiasm. I thought she was fatigued. WRONG. miscommunications we need to work on .

Her explanation was that she is SCHOCKED at herself in that she has only wanted vaginal 2 times in the last 2 weeks and she is even more enthused and anxious to continue on. Case in point? this morning, 7am she rolls over and wiggles her butt onto morning wood. With only the slightest hint of coconut oil lube present. 3 min later and a nice orgasm for her and she is off to work. Holy Shit.

2peasinapod4fun

Post by 2peasinapod4fun » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Month went super and she did not once complain or ask for "traditional". We have gone off the total anal only and vaginal takes place but less and less than before Feb.

She LOVED the month long challenge.