Male trying 30 days of being AO himself, caged

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analytical

Male trying 30 days of being AO himself, caged

Post by analytical » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:30 am

Hi there,

it's my another attempt; if I still think, after all those years, about being AO, using only my ass and being caged, it means it was probably meant to be like that.

This time I'm not trying to just start being AO indefinitively; I'll try that just for 30 days and then decide.
For me it's not only about sexuality, but also about being calm and energetic, since this is what I need.

I'll write my diary here: https://analonlymalediary.bdsmlr.com/
Let me know if you are curious and want some updates here as well.

Cheers

clouds

Re: Male trying 30 days of being AO himself, caged

Post by clouds » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:30 pm

How did it go? How was your first penile orgasm after that?

analytical

Post by analytical » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:38 am

@clouds after 4 days I just had to stuff my 30cm long (or longer) and 5cm wide elastic dildo and... it's not exaggeration that it was the best orgasm of my life; penile contractions while still dry during the build-up lasted for a minute(!), then I ejaculated about 4-5 times, big loads, almost as if I was squirting like a woman.

I'm describing my challenge that started on 7th February. Later I somehow convinced myself that I can have just one penile orgasm, and obviously I binged with all its after-effects. You're asking about penile orgasms - they were as good as always, but keep in mind I was always satisfied with how they felt.

My current challenge has started three days ago, on 24th February. I really want to be an anal only bottom, while more frustrating, I agree that such lifestyle is better. I will share my thoughts on my blog, see the signature of my posts.

clouds

Post by clouds » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:01 am

thx for the update :) And I totally believe you about how good it felt :D