Constant penetration challenge.

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Karasmith1978

Constant penetration challenge.

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:47 pm

So here it is plain and simple. The challenge is to be penetrated by something 24/7/365. Anal penetration of course. It can be a buttplug, a dildo or dildo pants, or a real penis, it doesn't matter so long as something is in your ass.
Step 1 is to stay filled all the time while at home. This is more difficult than you might imagine.
Step 2 is to stay filled even if you go out for errands or socially.
Step 3 is to stay filled even at work.

Some notes: I'd love it is some people would play along and keep me updated as to your progress. I personally am already a bit past step 1. I wear a buttplug any time I'm at home and sometimes when I go out. I've successfully worn it to work one time, and failed a second time, so some work to be done there. Please be safe and listen to your body. If you have any pain or more than the normal amount of discomfort, stop right away. There will be days when you can't have your ass filled no matter where you are, due to soreness or illness. Don't sweat it. The point of this challenge is to have your ass filled as much, and as often as possible. The only winners are yourself and any partners who get to be that real penis in your ass from time to time.

Aria29

Re: Constant penetration challenge.

Post by Aria29 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:04 pm

I am working my way there right now, but it is slow going for me. I just admitted to myself how much I love anal sex more than vaginal and I'm so happy to be sitting here with my plug right now.

I've gotten myself up to two hours daily so far and tomorrow I'm going to try for longer in public! Wish me luck!

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:46 pm

That's awesome! I know you can do it. My plug is so comfortable that I put it in after sex last night and haven't taken it out all day today. I even wore it to the bank this morning. I hope your fits you just as well! I have another day off tomorrow and plan to stay plugged all day and all night tomorrow too. Maybe, just maybe I can hit my first work day with a running start and start wearing it to work as well. I think my longest time constantly plugged has been about 72 hours. I'd love to try for a full week.

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:48 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:46 pm
That's awesome! I know you can do it. My plug is so comfortable that I put it in after sex last night and haven't taken it out all day today. I even wore it to the bank this morning. I hope your fits you just as well! I have another day off tomorrow and plan to stay plugged all day and all night tomorrow too. Maybe, just maybe I can hit my first work day with a running start and start wearing it to work as well. I think my longest time constantly plugged has been about 72 hours. I'd love to try for a full week.

Go for it ;) I am sure you can do it!
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:00 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:46 pm

Being able to go that long plugged sounds like a dream! Mine fits pretty well but has been popping out a little tonight. I'm going on four hours being plugged today. I'm nervous to try it overnight though.

ZeeAO

Post by ZeeAO » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:23 am

I hope it stays in, and brings you only comfort :]

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:15 am

I'm coming up on another 72 hours plugged. This will match my current record. Tomorrow however, is a work day so I don't know if I'll be able to continue. I have an idea though on how I'm going to try. First of all, tonight before bed I'm going to change from my Square Peg small Egg to my medium Egg Plug. I'll wear that one to bed. Then when I get up in the morning, after I shower and masturbate, I'll go back to the small one for work. One of two things will happen. Either I'll be too sore from wearing the medium all night or, as I hope, the small will feel like great again after all that stretch. Wish me luck!

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:44 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:15 am
I'm coming up on another 72 hours plugged. This will match my current record. Tomorrow however, is a work day so I don't know if I'll be able to continue. I have an idea though on how I'm going to try. First of all, tonight before bed I'm going to change from my Square Peg small Egg to my medium Egg Plug. I'll wear that one to bed. Then when I get up in the morning, after I shower and masturbate, I'll go back to the small one for work. One of two things will happen. Either I'll be too sore from wearing the medium all night or, as I hope, the small will feel like great again after all that stretch. Wish me luck!

I beat a personal record and set a lofty new one for myself today. I plugged myself for 12 hours today, with breaks only for one bathroom stop/relube combo. It was amazing! I even wore it out in public for the first time. I'm reluctant to take it out now for bed, but I think I need to give my hole a break before another long day plugged (hopefully) tomorrow!

ZeeAO

Post by ZeeAO » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:54 am

Aria29 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:44 pm
Karasmith1978 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:15 am

I beat a personal record and set a lofty new one for myself today. I plugged myself for 12 hours today, with breaks only for one bathroom stop/relube combo. It was amazing! I even wore it out in public for the first time. I'm reluctant to take it out now for bed, but I think I need to give my hole a break before another long day plugged (hopefully) tomorrow!

If that wasn’t the best read before bed~

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Unfortunately, I had to take a break this morning. After all day plugged yesterday and an intense solo anal session lasting 40 minutes I had to take a break. I'm at work now, unfortunately empty, but hopeful I'll be ready for more tonight or tomorrow.