Constant penetration challenge.

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
ZeeAO

Re: Constant penetration challenge.

Post by ZeeAO » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:49 pm

Aria29 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:03 pm
Unfortunately, I had to take a break this morning. After all day plugged yesterday and an intense solo anal session lasting 40 minutes I had to take a break. I'm at work now, unfortunately empty, but hopeful I'll be ready for more tonight or tomorrow.

How can you know you love something if you can’t live without it for a little?

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:30 am

Okay, so here we are. It's 6:30 AM and I'm sitting here ready for work. I'm going to make a run on it today. I'm wearing my small Egg Plug and I'm going to try to keep it in all day at work. I have a small baggie and some extra lube. The baggie is in case I give up and the lube is in case I need to use the restroom and then re-plug. Wish me luck!

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Well I made it. I wore my plug to work today. I won't lie and say that it was great. This morning it was a bit uncomfortable. After I came back from lunch it was much better. Now that I'm home again it feels great. I'm officially at 24 hours and counting. My goal is at least 96 hours or 4 days. That will take me to Monday. The real challenge will be tomorrow at work again. Wish me luck!

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:52 am

I'm having to take an extended break currently. I was doing some research on the plug that I was using, and while comfortable the material was not the most safe for long term wear. Especially not daily wear. I have a new plug on the way that is made of silicone and in the meanwhile I am practicing teasing and denial to increase my cravings. :D

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Always take the road of caution. No one wants a sick butthole! I had to unplug myself this morning. I put it back in when I got home from work but I needed a break. Do you mind if I ask what plug you were using that wasn't safe? Hope your new one shows up soon!

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:34 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:55 pm
Always take the road of caution. No one wants a sick butthole! I had to unplug myself this morning. I put it back in when I got home from work but I needed a break. Do you mind if I ask what plug you were using that wasn't safe? Hope your new one shows up soon!

It was a jelly type plug. Sizable, but soft so it wasn't uncomfortable. I was doing some reading around though and realized that jelly toys, particularly the Doc Johnson ones, have given people nasty reactions. Apparently you can also set it on fire and though I didn't try it, it was enough for me to retire that plug.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:10 pm

It's been a good week for my challenge. I was plugged about 90% of the week, only spending two, eight hour work days without something in me. Not only that but my wife has fucked my ass every night this week, so far. Anyway, just wanted to post an update.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:10 am

Aria29 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:03 pm
Unfortunately, I had to take a break this morning. After all day plugged yesterday and an intense solo anal session lasting 40 minutes I had to take a break. I'm at work now, unfortunately empty, but hopeful I'll be ready for more tonight or tomorrow.

Did you ever get back to wearing your plug? I've been doing fairly well. I wore my plug to work for half the day yesterday and going for all day today. I've also taken to wearing my medium Egg Plug when I'm at home rather than the small one. Hope your still having fun with it.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:07 pm

I have an update to my challenge. I've moved up to my medium Square Peg Egg Plug as my constant wear plug. I've had it in me 24 hours a day since late in the evening on the 24th. Tomorrow night will be a week. I honestly thing that I can keep going when I have to go back to work. I'll switch to the small plug for my work day and my medium for home time but I'm going to try for 30 days straight this time. After that, who knows, maybe I can spend all of 2022 with something buried in my ass, every hour, every day.

analex

Post by analex » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:02 pm

I managed to stay plugged on new years eve, through the night and new years day and also through the night of 1st to 2nd Jan. But I had to take out my plug for running my 12k today and didn't put it back in till the evening. I will keep plugged though the night and hopefully also for the full day of work tomorrow. Wish me luck!

At the moment I'm using a SquarePeg Egg L for long term wear and training myself to take the XL soon.