Constant penetration challenge.

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Pluggedkitty

Re: Constant penetration challenge.

Post by Pluggedkitty » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:30 am

I've been slacking in my anal training recently. Life has just been too busy. But you've inspired me to rededicate myself to it.

So starting today I'm going to go for anal penetration of some type every day (even if it's just fingers for a quick stretch). I've spent the morning plugged and will be for a few more hours.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:01 pm

That's awesome! Who would of thought that my addiction to anal penetration could be inspiring? Hahaha. So what is your favorite plug? I'm currently wearing my small Square Peg Egg.

AssholeTrainer

Post by AssholeTrainer » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:31 pm

Hey everybody! I wanted to check in to see if anybody had any progress updates or new milestones they’ve accomplished. I’ve read some pretty ambitious penetration goals in this thread.

Personally, I’ve been plugged most of today. Trying to have something in my ass as much as possible for at least the next 72 hours. There will definitely be some rougher dildo sessions in there too, so we’ll see how long I can last.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:12 pm

I've settled into a bit of a routine. I get home from work at about 3pm and put in one of my plugs. Then i usually take it out before work in the morning. I'm usually plugged from Friday after work, until Monday morning. Not the 24/7/365 that I was going for but it works well for me right now.

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:29 am

Love this challenge so much. I’ve been working up to constant penetration for the last 3-4 weeks by wearing my butt plug as much as I can, and anal training with a dildo. Not as impressive as some others, but I broke my record wearing it 20 hours straight recently and it felt amazing!! My next goal is 24 hours. If I can’t yet handle 24/7 penetration, from now on, I at least need to put something in my ass once a day, every day.
Always Plugged

Imperfectionist

Post by Imperfectionist » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:57 am

I am plugged pretty much 24/7. The only exceptions are for the toilet, of course, and when my wife wants to use a dildo or strapon. I had to remove the plug a couple of times this past year for medical procedures including almost 2 weeks after a prostate biopsy per the doctors recommendation (yes, the doctor knows I used a butt plug)
Plugged 24/7, mostly (trying to be totally) anal-only

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:33 pm

I have not been on here in awhile but I thought I'd stop by and give a little update. I'm currently 2 days shy of being penetrated 24/7 for 3 weeks. My current goal is 30 days. After that I'll go for 90 days, and maybe even 365 days. I've settled into a bit of a cycle of three different plugs every day. I always sleep with my medium egg plug in. Then when I get up and get ready for work I change into my B-Vibes Snug plug. It was one of the original series and has a little bearing inside that rolls around. It's quite delightful. I think it's the size 3 or maybe 4, I can't remember for sure. Anyway, then when I get home from work I change into one ofyany other plugs. Some are fairly large while others are more of a medium size. I wear that one until bedtime when it all starts over. Anywhooo, there is my update! Happy buttstuffing friends.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:57 am

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:33 pm
I have not been on here in awhile but I thought I'd stop by and give a little update. I'm currently 2 days shy of being penetrated 24/7 for 3 weeks. My current goal is 30 days. After that I'll go for 90 days, and maybe even 365 days. I've settled into a bit of a cycle of three different plugs every day. I always sleep with my medium egg plug in. Then when I get up and get ready for work I change into my B-Vibes Snug plug. It was one of the original series and has a little bearing inside that rolls around. It's quite delightful. I think it's the size 3 or maybe 4, I can't remember for sure. Anyway, then when I get home from work I change into one ofyany other plugs. Some are fairly large while others are more of a medium size. I wear that one until bedtime when it all starts over. Anywhooo, there is my update! Happy buttstuffing friends.

Thanks for the update! Sounds like an amazing journey. I'm actually surprised you have been able to pull it off for so long. When I read the first post I initially thought it was too ambitious. But now seeing your update makes me think it's possible.

The one you wear with the bearing in it, it doesn't make any sound? Since you wear it to work I was wondering how you get away with it.