The Anal Olympics

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Karasmith1978

The Anal Olympics

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:47 pm

Here is the idea. Competitive anal sports. You can have an event for taking the largest diameter. One for taking the longest length. Couples sports where athletes are judged on the number of men they can make cum in a certain time period. If the competitor can hold all the cum they get bonus points. Monogamous events where a couple will fuck as many times as possible in an hour. They are scored on positions, performance, strokes per minute, and successful creampies. Competitive buttplugging: athletes have to perform given tasks while plugged as fast and accurately as possible. Points are scored based on the speed of task completion, more points are scored with wider and longer plugs.

Just some ideas. I'd watch this on NBC. Wouldn't miss an event. Anyone else have ideas for events?

Canassman

Re: The Anal Olympics

Post by Canassman » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:43 pm

I do not have any other ideas, although I read one of the words wrong in your post, and I think I prefer this version - perhaps it’s a neologism? “Buttpluggery”