Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:30 am

Till today she still didn’t touch her clit. She is really trying to go for pure anal joy. And it works cause yesterday she had a HUGE orgasm from assfucking me.

We both also feel a higher level of horniness from going only anal. A deeper connection. I honestly had no idea exclusive anal would do so much for a relationship. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:37 am

Update. The anal only life goes great for us.

Still none of us miss vaginal sex and my girlfriend even tries not to stimulate her clit. One nice assfuck she was on her belly I saw her go for her clit and take away her hand after 10 seconds. When I asked why she stopped clitoral stimulation she said it wasn’t adding anything to the joy she felt. Having her ass fucked without any further stimulation felt much better.

Her anal horniness has improved a lot. When I accidently slide to her pussy, she immidiatly says “no, wrong” because she really want me in her asshole.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:49 am

Today we reached our first month of anal only. Both of us didn’t have any urge to fuck her pussy.

Going exclusively anal is easy on us till now. I don’t even feel the need to do ass to pussy anymore. Ass to mouth is better anyway. Like things are going now it seems most likely we will make anal only our way of life. Maybe some day we will give her pussy a try, for old times sake. But it will be rare if it happens.

I am so happy I’ve met the sweet hot woman who preffers having her ass fucked. ❤️😍
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Sun May 08, 2022 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:17 am

I’m the only one posting in my topic, but it’s just fun talking about it.

5 weeks without any pussy penetration. Even my fingers have not been in there. I finger her asshole, feels so much better for both of us.

What changed since going anal only is the way she enjoys anal sex. Her face looks incredible, she edges for 15 mins straight and looks so hot while she’s getting her asshole fully stimulated by my cock. We do long fuck sessions. I want to keep assfucking her, a lot of times she says that she will never get tired of doing anal. Me neither. Best sex I ever had in my life.

It’s great how smooth our transition to the anal only lifestyle goes. At this point it seems we’re both switched mentally to anal exclusive sex. I couldn’t be happier about that. Shes the best 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:46 pm

Keep posting, its enjoyable to read about your progress.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:40 am

An update. My girlfriend took the anal sex to me. Since a few weeks she loves to combine my daily blowjob with rimming me and my god, that feels devine 😍

When she’s sucking my cock she rubs my anus with coconut oil, which feels amazing and sexy. And then she pulls my cheeks apart to lick my asshole. No woman ever did that to me and it’s far more enjoyable then I imagined. Because of this experience I am feeling the urge to try her smallest anal plug. She has a trainer set from which she used the second size once and then progressed to the largest. Her asshole can take (in my experience) a thick buttplug.

I am curious yet withheld to try something up my asshole. As a kid I experimented wuth my fingers and it felt good. But now consiously going for something up my ass is weird. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 am

Yesterday we were 2 months anal only. And the irony is we celebrated it (unintentual) with a fantastic blowjob and a swallowed load.

So no anal 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:00 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:40 am
.... But now consiously going for something up my ass is weird. 😉

I can appreciate that. The first time I said I wanted something up there felt strange to 'admit'. It was ok if a finger wandered there, in fact I secretly longed for that; but the first time I, as you say, 'consciously' asked for a toy to be involved, was a very strange feeling. Also laying there, about to be penetrated, I felt like I should put up some sort of resistance. As though protocol dictated one should say, 'Oh no, don't!' Now we have a shared toy collection :D Yay!
I remember the first time I rimmed my wife properly, before that it was the odd quick, passing lick and she would squirm in surprise and resist just like I mentioned above for me with the toy. One day she lay there and I told her I was going to eat her ass. As I went to, she resisted and squirmed in shyness. I gently told her that this was what we were doing and I was going to take my time over it. She realized she needed to relax and once she did, she loved it. She liked it so much that the next time I was lying on the bed she came up and started licking my ass and ate my ass out. I asked her why she did that, she had never rimmed me before, she really disliked the notion, thought it was gross. She told me that she liked having her ass eaten so much that she realized what I was missing out on and wanted to give me that same pleasure. We love eating each others asses now. I hope you go for it. Find a toy that looks fun and ask her to use it on you. Maybe explain to her that your prostate is a bit like her G-spot so she has an idea of what might feel nice for you. But even with out the prostate being stimulated, the nerves in your ass hole feel great as it is opened and toyed with.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:52 am

Yesterday we’ve reached 3 months anal only. 🥳

But two days before I was fucking her and thought “how would her pussy feel now ?” So I pulled out and wanted to shove it in her pussy and she rapidly crawled back yelling “noooo, you’re almost in my pussy !!” LOL

I told her it was intentional so she let me do it. It felt weird. Really like taking two steps back. After one minute I shoved it back into her asshole which felt so much better. It’s safe to say we are truly an anal only couple now. Makes me so proud. ❤️
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Sun May 08, 2022 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:50 pm

We’ve passed our fourth month as anal only couple and it only getting hotter. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote: