Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:27 am

We’ve just passed 14 months of anal only. 😍

In my entousiasm, last night I almost shoved my cock in her pussy, luckily she warned me that I was about to enter the wrong hole. She even said that maybe she should plug her pussy so entering it accidentally can never happen. “It shouldn’t be used” she added.

And right now, the morning after I’ve assfucked her, she sucked my cock as a morning kiss.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:09 am

Tomorrow 20 months of anal only. 😍

At the start I though one or two months would be great, but meanwhile I really hoped she’d want to be anal only for life. And she does. She really loves being anal only, she never asks for pussy fucks, she only feels the urge to get fucked in the ass.

When doing oral on her, she reacts very strong when I finger her asshole and very lame when I finger her pussy. Really everything points out she the true anal oriented woman I’ve always wanted. My ass to mouth slut for life… 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:32 pm

In a few months we will be 2 years anal only.

Wooow. Just WOW. Our whole sexlife evolves around ass to mouth sex. One simply connects to the other.

About two weeks ago I was finally able to grant her one of her fantasies. I assfucked her while she was already asleep. It put her in a trance-like state, she moaned really sexy and went to sleep again with a cumfilled asshole. It was so sexy and I would love to do it more often, but my sleep is too firm. 😆
Backdoorlover’s quote: