Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:43 am

Yesterday we had to celebrate 8 months of anal only. We are currently in Mexico on holiday and took the assfuck to the outside terras where she did ass to mouth on me in open air. We both orgasmed there and it was so cool.

She also had a very special experience while we’re in Mexico. A supersensitive asshole ! She made sounds I’d never heard before and her orgasm was magical. She said it is one of her top orgasms no doubt. Moaning very loud, shaking body, irregular panting… it was all there. 🧡
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 am

Yesterday 8 beautiful months of anal only. I feels so amazing how herlove for having her ass fucked keeps growing. Mids a converstation I can roll her on her belly and shove my cock in her ass with just some spit as lube and she loves it every time.

Just the other day I praised her for being able to abandon pussy sex so easily and she said right away she haven’t missed it once. She even admitted that after our very first fuck, which was in her pussy, she wanted me in her ass as soon as possible, but was afraid to just tell me she loves anal.

Her asshole is super sensitive. She enjoys having her ass fucked much more then having her pussy fucked. Even with fingers I notice that my fingers in her pussy feel good for her, but when I shove my fingers up her asshole the real moaning begins.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:29 am

10 months today 🥳
Backdoorlover’s quote:

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:20 am

Nice @Backdoorlover ! You have the AO lifestyle most of us AO men want! I like how eliminating pussy makes it so much more pleasurable to fully enjoy ass. Every aspect of its ability to pleasure my cock, never gets tiring. I like to joke with my fuck buddies when I'm deep inside that my cock found its home and it wants to explore every nook and cranny. Feels amazing to fully indulge... sounds like 10 months its getting better than the months before it. Keep it up....for all of us, man!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:28 am

She herself is thinking about what we will do for our anniversary and she comes up with stuff like tie her up to use her however I like (special about this is her ex wanted to tie her up and she always refused) and another thing she would like me to do to her is ass to pussy. She wants to re experience the feeling one time.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:58 am

Today is december 22nd.
Today we celebrate !
Never had I imagined we’d go a year without pussy sex
Now she even doesn’t care about pussy penetration anymore.
Only her asshole must be fucked.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:25 am

Congratulations

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:57 pm

13 months anal only yesterday and we’re sure it became anal only forever by now. The other day I nearly shoved it in her pussy and - as always when that happens - she said “nooo wrong” and pulled back so I didn’t accidently penetrated her pussy.

She’s amazing, my anal slut. 😍👌🏻
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only as of today, dec 22nd, 2021

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:19 pm

I ‘ve just realized it’s not even a challenge anymore so I removed that word. It became a lifestyle we both feel our best in. We both can not even imagine wanting to fuck anything but her asshole. 🔥🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:11 pm

It's a nice stage to be at, man! haha It's nice to have a woman you are on the same page with sexually. Growing together, getting better at anal/bj fun.