Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:43 am

Yesterday we had to celebrate 8 months of anal only. We are currently in Mexico on holiday and took the assfuck to the outside terras where she did ass to mouth on me in open air. We both orgasmed there and it was so cool.

She also had a very special experience while we’re in Mexico. A supersensitive asshole ! She made sounds I’d never heard before and her orgasm was magical. She said it is one of her top orgasms no doubt. Moaning very loud, shaking body, irregular panting… it was all there. 🧡
Anal only since 22 december 2021. Living a long time dream

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal only challenge as or today, dec 22nd, 2021

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 am

Yesterday 8 beautiful months of anal only. I feels so amazing how herlove for having her ass fucked keeps growing. Mids a converstation I can roll her on her belly and shove my cock in her ass with just some spit as lube and she loves it every time.

Just the other day I praised her for being able to abandon pussy sex so easily and she said right away she haven’t missed it once. She even admitted that after our very first fuck, which was in her pussy, she wanted me in her ass as soon as possible, but was afraid to just tell me she loves anal.

Her asshole is super sensitive. She enjoys having her ass fucked much more then having her pussy fucked. Even with fingers I notice that my fingers in her pussy feel good for her, but when I shove my fingers up her asshole the real moaning begins.
Anal only since 22 december 2021. Living a long time dream