Cum retention challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Karasmith1978

Cum retention challenge

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:55 am

The challenge is simple. Every time your partner cums in your ass, you hold it in and don't expel it. Maybe you use a buttplug to hold it in, maybe you don't. 5 points for every load you hold until your next movement. If you can manage to get creamed more than once in an hour you double the points for each additional load. So, if get fucked and filled and 20 min later your guy loads you up again. You get the first 5 plus 10 for the second one. If you manage a third load within the hour you get 5+10+20 points. So on and such. Who can get the most points by New Years Day. Remember no points if his cum leaks out!

AnalJay

Re: Cum retention challenge

Post by AnalJay » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:43 am

I must say, I do like my wife to retain my cum in her ass. Especially if she relaxes on the bed while I make a cup of tea and when I return I top her up with another load. Something special about adding more of your cum to an already creamed ass.

Backdoorlover

Re: Cum retention challenge

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:35 pm

My girlfriend never had cum running out. It comes out when she goes to the toilet.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥