7th February '22: my 30 birthday and first day of being anal only

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analytical

7th February '22: my 30 birthday and first day of being anal only

Post by analytical » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:09 pm

The last few months were a period when I realized that my world view doesn't necessarily fit reality.
It's important here because I no longer believe in things that made me feeling guilty during earlier attempts to become anal only receptive man.
It just happened, a nice coincidence, that the next decade of my life was going to start soon, so I decided to have another reason to remember this date very warmly ;)

This time I actually craved finally becoming AO; I remember myself being a child and already playing with my ass, so it has been always within me.

I've been wearing since early morning a nice 5cm butt plug which I intend to wear 24/7.
Tomorrow I'm going to receive a chastity cage, the lock of which will be locked by my girlfriend ;)
She's very curious about all of it and supportive, she claims strap-ons will be enough for her - will see.

It would have been easier to be an AO woman, but thankfully I'm sexually bi (though not romantically) so there's going to be more than strap-ons when it comes to penetrating me.