AO Summer

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
jessica777

AO Summer

Post by jessica777 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:43 pm

I get out of college in 2 days for summer vacation and I think I would like to try going AO for the entirety of the break. Up until school starts again. Considering I’m single and don’t intend on getting into a relationship (anytime soon), this little challenge will be on my own. If this challenge goes well I think I’ll officially go AO permanently. I think I’ll still use clitoral stimulation but nothing penetrating my vagina. But I really want to focus on learning how to orgasm with only my ass. Any advice?

Backdoorlover

Re: AO Summer

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:40 am

I read your family is somewhat controlling. So if you want to use lube which is perfect undercover, use coconut oil. It’s for sale in convenient stores.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Re: AO Summer

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:52 am

jessica777 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:43 pm
I get out of college in 2 days for summer vacation and I think I would like to try going AO for the entirety of the break. Up until school starts again. Considering I’m single and don’t intend on getting into a relationship (anytime soon), this little challenge will be on my own. If this challenge goes well I think I’ll officially go AO permanently. I think I’ll still use clitoral stimulation but nothing penetrating my vagina. But I really want to focus on learning how to orgasm with only my ass. Any advice?

Everyone is different, so stay in tune with your own body and sensations. My wife has anal only orgasms, but stimulates her clit with a vibrator until she feels her anal orgasm building and she tosses the vibrator aside to experience the anal orgasm.

She can have anal orgasms when I penetrate her ass with plugs and toys, but I normally tease her ass and ask her to orgasm when I penetrate her ass with my cock. She usually has an anal orgasm within minutes of me penetrating her.

Everyone is different, but I thought I’d share what works for us. I will tell you her anal orgasms are spectacular and because her orgasms are so powerful, mine are too. Her anal orgasms are the reason we’ve been anal only for the last 4 years. Based on our experience, anal play followed by anal penetration initially stimulating her clit with a vibrator always produces an anal orgasm she enjoys by pulling the vibrator off of her clit. We’ve had anal sex without using a vibrator, but initial clit stimulation during penetration helps her get to orgasm.

I suggest you try different toys and techniques and determine what works best for you. Just make sure you guide your partner to make the experience as pleasant as possible. Anal sex requires a great deal of trust and communication which actually adds to the experience. I wish you well on your anal orgasm journey. Happy trails… or should I say happy tails!