My first anal only challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
newtothis

My first anal only challenge

Post by newtothis » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:57 am

Hi everyone!

I've been obsessed with anal for some years now although I don't practice it a lot.

I've been in a relationship with an adorable man for 3 months now. At first, he wasn't interested in anything that has to do with ass at all, and he had never even gone around an anus, let alone fuck one. Even before me starting revealing that I like anal, he had started being quite interested in my ass. After me coming out with my preference we started talking about it all the time. Our messenger dialogue got full of anal gifs, talks about anal, I couldn't believe he always initiated it because he was so uninterested at first...

Then, we bought a butt plug! Then, we started getting psychologically prepared for it (because it wasn't easy for me either, I'd never worn one and only had anal quite rarely to be honest).

And then, yesterday we finally did it!!! He had actually hurt my vagina from rough sex so when we woke up after a nap in the afternoon and were horny, I told him we couldn't have vaginal sex. And both of us knew what would come. He pushed the butt plug in my ass, I wore it for a while, which felt really nice and even walked around, and then I took it out and he fucked me. At first it hurt a lot (we were doggystyle) but then we changed positions (we went spooning) and I took it very easily. He even fucked me hard and it didn't hurt!!! And after some time, he fucked me anally for a second time. He penetrated me very easily and I enjoyed it very much because I was so open and ready to take him.

We didn't orgasm (me because I still can't cum without my clit and this time I didn't want to spoil anal and touch my clit and him because he had his share of orgasms: 8 in two days).

He told me, though, that he was blind and I showed him the light. That it was as if he hadn't tasted bacon in 35 years and now it's the only thing he can think of 😊

And of course, I couldn't resist... I asked for a challenge. We agreed on having anal only for the next 10 days (which includes my birthday and he promised a very rough anal fuck after we have dinner).

So, this is my very first time of such an agreement!!! I'm going to have anal only! Finally! It is such a turn-on I can't stop thinking about it! And to think this is with a man that had never had anal before... Makes me excited and touched ❤️

We agreed on twice a day (one in the morning, one at night - we usually have vaginal 3 times a day, so it's actually less than our normal) but I don't know if I can handle that... We'll see how this goes. But I'm hoping it's going to be great and that we'll love it so much that we will become anal mostly in the future. Anal mostly because we think we might miss my vagina, but who knows...

So, that's my story! Wish me luck!!!

Knifos

Re: My first anal only challenge

Post by Knifos » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:29 am

Amazing! You have a beautiful relationship with your boyfriend.

newtothis

Post by newtothis » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:58 am

Knifos wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:29 am
Amazing! You have a beautiful relationship with your boyfriend.

That's true, we are very lucky to have found each other. And not only sexwise... Thanks a lot for saying that too 😊

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:58 am

newtothis wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:57 am
Hi everyone!

I've been obsessed with anal for some years now although I don't practice it a lot.

I've been in a relationship with an adorable man for 3 months now. At first, he wasn't interested in anything that has to do with ass at all, and he had never even gone around an anus, let alone fuck one. Even before me starting revealing that I like anal, he had started being quite interested in my ass. After me coming out with my preference we started talking about it all the time. Our messenger dialogue got full of anal gifs, talks about anal, I couldn't believe he always initiated it because he was so uninterested at first...

Then, we bought a butt plug! Then, we started getting psychologically prepared for it (because it wasn't easy for me either, I'd never worn one and only had anal quite rarely to be honest).

And then, yesterday we finally did it!!! He had actually hurt my vagina from rough sex so when we woke up after a nap in the afternoon and were horny, I told him we couldn't have vaginal sex. And both of us knew what would come. He pushed the butt plug in my ass, I wore it for a while, which felt really nice and even walked around, and then I took it out and he fucked me. At first it hurt a lot (we were doggystyle) but then we changed positions (we went spooning) and I took it very easily. He even fucked me hard and it didn't hurt!!! And after some time, he fucked me anally for a second time. He penetrated me very easily and I enjoyed it very much because I was so open and ready to take him.

We didn't orgasm (me because I still can't cum without my clit and this time I didn't want to spoil anal and touch my clit and him because he had his share of orgasms: 8 in two days).

He told me, though, that he was blind and I showed him the light. That it was as if he hadn't tasted bacon in 35 years and now it's the only thing he can think of 😊

And of course, I couldn't resist... I asked for a challenge. We agreed on having anal only for the next 10 days (which includes my birthday and he promised a very rough anal fuck after we have dinner).

So, this is my very first time of such an agreement!!! I'm going to have anal only! Finally! It is such a turn-on I can't stop thinking about it! And to think this is with a man that had never had anal before... Makes me excited and touched ❤️

We agreed on twice a day (one in the morning, one at night - we usually have vaginal 3 times a day, so it's actually less than our normal) but I don't know if I can handle that... We'll see how this goes. But I'm hoping it's going to be great and that we'll love it so much that we will become anal mostly in the future. Anal mostly because we think we might miss my vagina, but who knows...

Glad you found a partner that enjoys anal sex as much as you do. I hate calling anal only a challenge because it’s the preferred CHOICE for us. Married for 40 years, we discovered anal sex about 4 years ago. Long story but a happy “ending” for sure.

Don’t stress about stimulating your clit during anal sex. My wife does it all the time, but she removes the vibrator when she’s about to cum so she can experience the anal orgasm on its own. One of the many reasons we’ve become anal only is because she NEVER had an orgasm during vaginal penetration… only clitoral orgasms. She had a strong orgasm the first time we had anal sex which established our desire for anal sex only. The harder she cums, the stronger my orgasm.

I wish we could have anal sex 3x per day like you, but we’re in our 60’s and quite content with 2 or 3x each week. Our only fear is if we both die during anal sex (what a way to go) our adult children will discover the collection of butt plugs and anal toys we’ve acquired. At least they’ll know we were having some fun. My best to you and your partner. Anal sex is awesome.

newtothis

Post by newtothis » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:50 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:58 am
newtothis wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:57 am
Hi everyone!

Glad you found a partner that enjoys anal sex as much as you do. I hate calling anal only a challenge because it’s the preferred CHOICE for us. Married for 40 years, we discovered anal sex about 4 years ago. Long story but a happy “ending” for sure.

Don’t stress about stimulating your clit during anal sex. My wife does it all the time, but she removes the vibrator when she’s about to cum so she can experience the anal orgasm on its own. One of the many reasons we’ve become anal only is because she NEVER had an orgasm during vaginal penetration… only clitoral orgasms. She had a strong orgasm the first time we had anal sex which established our desire for anal sex only. The harder she cums, the stronger my orgasm.

I wish we could have anal sex 3x per day like you, but we’re in our 60’s and quite content with 2 or 3x each week. Our only fear is if we both die during anal sex (what a way to go) our adult children will discover the collection of butt plugs and anal toys we’ve acquired. At least they’ll know we were having some fun. My best to you and your partner. Anal sex is awesome.

First of all, it's so nice to have such a nice understanding in here and all responses are so loving! Thanks for that!

Secondly, we are in our 30's, although for me late 30's becoming 39 in a few days, and a very fresh couple, so we are bound to have sex 3 times a day!!! Actually, I really admire you and your wife having all the sex in your 60's... 😮 I wish I can be like you in my 60's...!

And last but not least, I'll see if I can accomplish an orgasm by anal only, because I'm hearing they're so much more intense... If I can't, I'll go good old way, but I'd really like to try... Let's see, I've only now started!