Day 1

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
abbyanall7

Day 1

Post by abbyanall7 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:07 am

Today is the day that I become anal only. I have had my last orgasm as I am no longer allowed pleasure. My clit will stay numbed until I lose the urge to please it. I must say I am dripping with anticipation. As a single female, I must keep myself in check and make sure my ass is always ready. I have decided to post my journey here so you all can motivate me, give me ideas, and keep me in my place. It’s also been my dream to double fist my ass but my greedy cunt takes over. Not anymore. I hope you all enjoy my journey :)

Greekway

Re: Day 1

Post by Greekway » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:50 am

All the best of luck with your journey, I hope it goes well! I and many others will be eager to read up on your development and progress. More than happy to offer advice when I can

varshaviack

Post by varshaviack » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:33 am

Good luck! I hope you managed to keep it till today - can you give us an update? I'm really curious 😁

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:23 pm

Wait until your pussy denial leads to you coming with your ass. Then you will truly know.