Daily anal

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
wanderingbunny

Daily anal

Post by wanderingbunny » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:57 pm

Hello AO enthusiast!

To officially start my AO journey, I thought it would be a good idea to set some goals. So here is what I have come up with.

1. Anal has to be daily (either hours of being plugged [time tbd], using a dildo/toy, or getting fucked by someone)
2. NO orgasm without something in my butt
3. no penile stimulation (chastity not necessary right now, but could be implemented if deemed needed).

Its pretty simple, and with time other rules may be added. Id like to add something along the lines of having to find someone else to assist once a week, or even finding someone to check in with to make sure I'm not cheating but for now I think its good enough. I realize that somedays will be harder than others, so I may come up with a "4 days off a month, to be used at your discretion" type rule (1 day a week seems reasonable, since it can be spread out as needed).

Any thoughts, or suggestions ?
Keeping plugged in this journey,
The wandering bunny

wanderingbunny

Re: Daily anal

Post by wanderingbunny » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:40 am

wanderingbunny wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:57 pm
Hello AO enthusiast!

To officially start my AO journey, I thought it would be a good idea to set some goals. So here is what I have come up with.

1. Anal has to be daily (either hours of being plugged [time tbd], using a dildo/toy, or getting fucked by someone)
2. NO orgasm without something in my butt
3. no penile stimulation (chastity not necessary right now, but could be implemented if deemed needed).

Its pretty simple, and with time other rules may be added. Id like to add something along the lines of having to find someone else to assist once a week, or even finding someone to check in with to make sure I'm not cheating but for now I think its good enough. I realize that somedays will be harder than others, so I may come up with a "4 days off a month, to be used at your discretion" type rule (1 day a week seems reasonable, since it can be spread out as needed).

Any thoughts, or suggestions ?

Update: first week of daily anal officially complete. 6-8h plugged daily and got a good session in. Still no penile stim. Haven't reached full O but thats okay, its a journey not a sprint
Keeping plugged in this journey,
The wandering bunny