My last challenge, accomplished!

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
TFFIST

My last challenge, accomplished!

Post by TFFIST » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:46 am

Hi, I'm new to this type of forum. It has always given me some embarrassment to publish my passion. On my way through the anal lifestyle is my obsession with anal dilation and little by little I have been increasing the sizes with the help of my wife, to celebrate my latest achievement, which has been to reach 7cm in diameter :mrgreen: I wanted to let her know in a forum that is valued...does any of you have this search for dilation and gape?

Backdoorlover

Re: My last challenge, accomplished

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:16 pm

Me I simply don’t get dialation and gaping. I won’t my woman’s asshole nice and tight for long fucksessions.

And I am totally not into penetrating my own asshole. What always puzzles me is where that self searched competition comes from. If you like the feeling of something up your asshole, why is it so important to increase the size ? There ‘s no price, no medal or applause. So why compete against yourself like it’s doing 100 kg benchpress instead of 80 kg before.

Well, that being said. I am glad you won the game against yourself 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Chameleon

Re: My last challenge, accomplished!

Post by Chameleon » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:35 am

Hi TFIST,
Congrats :D , I personally like going bigger, deep, The largest dildo was 24” and over3’ diameter, I just wanted to leave inside. By the way, gapping is beautiful.

Good Anal Girl

Re: My last challenge, accomplished

Post by Good Anal Girl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:43 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:16 pm
Me I simply don’t get dialation and gaping. I won’t my woman’s asshole nice and tight for long fucksessions.

And I am totally not into penetrating my own asshole. What always puzzles me is where that self searched competition comes from. If you like the feeling of something up your asshole, why is it so important to increase the size ? There ‘s no price, no medal or applause. So why compete against yourself like it’s doing 100 kg benchpress instead of 80 kg before.

Well, that being said. I am glad you won the game against yourself 😉

I love that over time, my arse has become looser. I love that over time, I've been able to increase the size of dildo. I love that over time, I've been getting a bigger gape
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting