Analsexual 2023

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
AOL4everyone

Analsexual 2023

Post by AOL4everyone » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Are you willing to stay Anal Only in 2023? If so, what are your plans and motivation for being Anal Only?

Backdoorlover

Re: Analsexual 2023

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:07 am

We’re a year in. We don’t need to be motivated, it’s our way of life and we’re both not interested in pussy penetration anymore. We feel free to enjoy penetrating her asshole every day without looking back. 😍
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:37 am

Me and my girl have been anal only since about April of 2021 (might have been late March, actually) and have no plans of going back. Not only does she have ridiculously powerful orgasms she has multiples. Believe it or not it was her idea to go AO as a means of both birth control and for pleasure. She did enjoy vaginal to a degree, but it always left her in pain since it was accompanied by me hitting her cervix. She also never had multiples until having anal sex.

I will admit there are times she tells me when she has thought to ask me try her vagaina again. I have told her, though, that I will never use her vagina again. Her vagina, I tell her, is for torture and decoration. She really gets off on that.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:51 am

I love it when my girlfriends pussy get all dripping wet while only her asshole gets my cock. It’s the most breathtaking and erotic sights I know. The fact that she has the prettiest pussy I’ve even had the pleasure to see live, only makes it all more worth it.

Anal only for life is our motto now. She tells me so many times she will never ever get tired of feeling my cock pounding her asshole.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥