Anal Only April 2023

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Good Anal Girl

Anal Only April 2023

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:22 pm

I've participated in Anal Only April every year since becoming an anal only slut ❤️ I have a bit of a thing about collecting sexual partners. I'm proud of the fact that I'm not even 20 yet and I've had 72 different sexual partners. So for this year, I'm challenging myself to have a different partner every day of the month and that will take me to over 100... which is also half of my target (200) for my 21st birthday :twisted:

What do you think of my challenge and what will you be doing?
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal Only April 2023

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:51 pm

I think the amount of sexual parters is overrated. I’ve only had 4 and I’m 53. Never felt like I missed out in any way.

Quality over quantity. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:55 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:51 pm
I think the amount of sexual parters is overrated. I’ve only had 4 and I’m 53. Never felt like I missed out in any way.

Quality over quantity. 😉

Different things for different people 😉 I have a bit of a service kink so I love serving men in that way and I'm also a massive slut and I love being used and fucked by a large number of people.

119 and counting

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:04 am

Then you better adjust your future lifestyle to it. No use in going to law school if one day your opponent destroyed your ass when you were in college 🤣

Or your video is found online by a family member. The internet doesn’t forget. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The reason I tell you this is from the notion “how would it feel if she was my daughter ?”
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:02 am

I've already had experience of that tbh. One was taken of me, my boyfriend and his mate in college - I allowed/wanted them to share it between their mates but it went beyond that and the mate ended up getting suspended. You'd think I'd be horrified but honestly, I loved it! I loved being "that whore" who got fucked by two guys in a classroom. I kind of played on it.

I haven't had any trouble getting into education or getting a job yet so I'm not too worried.

119 and counting

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:54 am

I will do my duty to fuck as manys girls asshole as i can in april 🌹🌸❤️