Pick a challenge for me

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Good Anal Girl

Re: Pick a challenge for me

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:27 am

Well, I do have a bdsmlr I started a few days ago with a few personal pictures on there... You can message me if you want 😈
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Im32biguy2

Post by Im32biguy2 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:00 pm

Hi, how do i find you on bdlsmr?

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:05 am

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:25 pm
Update: I sat through two back to back classes (2 hours) with my biggest butt plug in. On the way to my third class, I saw the guy from yesterday and asked him to fuck me. We went to the toilets, he lifted my skirt up, ripped my panties and then growled when he found the butt plug. He took it out, stuck it on the toilet door, told me to suck it and then put his hand on my head and shoved it into my throat. I choked, spluttered and then went straight back to it. He kept a hand on my head as he fucked me. It felt absolutely incredible. I felt like such a slut. He came in me and then told me to put the butt plug back in. I went to my third class late, full of cum, butt plug back in and no panties... and let me tell you, wearing a butt plug with a skirt and no panties is a very interesting experience. I felt so much more exposed, more vulnerable. But I also wanted to show everyone, to let everyone know. It felt amazing.

After class, I went straight back to my place and fucked myself over and over and even though I came, I was still ridiculously horny

I love these slutty stories. That's so hot. Just be safe of course, but enjoy your sexuality. And please keep sharing. These stories are amazing.

I would have voted for the chastity belt with the vult in dildo.