My challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Good Anal Girl

My challenge

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:40 am

As you probably know, my challenge for this month is to have sex with a different guy every day. This is where I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Day 1, guy 1: I went out last night with my friends. I'd fisted myself just before we left - I was ridiculously horny but I also wanted to get myself ready. I was wearing a short, floaty dress and no panties. We went out to a club, had some drinks and I was very happy and tipsy. I was dancing with my friends and a guy started dancing with me. I started dancing with him, kissed him, grinded against him. He said he wanted to fuck me and I said we should go to the toilets. We snuck into the stalls, I lifted my dress up and told him I wanted him to fuck my arse. He couldn't get his cock out quick enough! He filled me up and I could feel his cum drip out of me the rest of the night 😍

Day 2, guy 2: At the club, I got talking to the bartender and he gave me his number before I fucked guy number 1. He was finishing his shift at 2am so at closing, I told my best friend and she left us to it. We got in his car and he immediately yanked my dress down to expose my tits. He told me to finger myself, I told him I was anal only. He laughed, asked what that meant. I told him I'm a vaginal virgin, I only have anal sex and I haven't touched my clit in two years. He asked how old I was, I said I was 19. He told me he was 32, I moaned. I don't even know why! Anyway, we got to his. He asked if I suck cock, I panted yes. He unbuckled his belt, slipped it around my neck and pulled me to him. I sucked his cock so hungrily but he pulled out and pulled on the belt so I'd crawl. He sat on the sofa, and I crawled to him. I sucked him again and he said he could see how much my arse wanted him. I was confused but carried on through the haze. He told me to turn around, to look and there was a full length mirror on the wall behind us. The more I sucked his cock, the more I got turned on, the more my arse opened up.

He stopped me, took his belt and lashed my arse. I yelped and then moaned. He did it again and again. He told me my cunt gave me away. And then, then I felt his cock in my arse. The fog lifted and he fucked me through orgasm after orgasm. My arse tensing and releasing, tensing and releasing.

He said I could sleep in his spare room which was sweet. I let my friend know. I woke up to the bed moving and him saying he needed to cum. I gave him my arse and he moved me how he needed. I was tired and floppy and I felt like a rag doll. He grunted as he came and then left me to go have a shower.

He gave me a lift back to campus and I did the walk of shame ❤️
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Fastmind

Re: My challenge

Post by Fastmind » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:12 am

I think that after I've fucked you, I would easily serve myself whipped cream on it and lick it like a real send-off at the end 🤤😋

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm

Day 3, guy 3:

The guy today told me he heard I'm anal only and he wanted to fuck me. We went into an empty classroom. He told me to strip, which I did. He unzipped and pulled his cock out and he told me to suck him to get him hard. I sucked his cock and fingered my arse. He pulled me up, pushed me over the desk and fucked me slowly. He told me anyone could see, anyone could watch, anyone could join in if they wanted. I wanted them to. As far as I know, no one caught us but I wish they had!

119 and counting

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:53 am

That's very exciting! Any update? :)

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:22 am

She's gone AWOL. I think she's in found a guy that loves it and he's now keeping her in Fritz's basement.

I really shouldn't joke about that coming from Austria.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:01 am

I fear something totally different. She was playing with fire and I fear she got burned.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

FWBinMSP

Post by FWBinMSP » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:20 pm

I was also following her posts/blog on BDSMLR and that was recently deleted, so I’m also wondering if she is OK & safe?

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Tue May 02, 2023 3:00 pm

I'm here - safe and well, just busy!

Er, where to begin...

Well, I finished my challenge. I kept up with a new guy every day. It was easy as anything. *I* was easy as anything. I have never felt so slutty. I fucked my way through two floors in my halls (some I'd already fucked!), I went home and had a fling with one of my dad's married friends, I took on a few shifts at my dad's pub and fucked a few customers, I had lunch with my old boss and got caught fucking, I met a guy online who paid me and I now see him every Friday, I went to a dogging site, I had an anal orgy, I went to a bdsm club.

Somewhere in there I impulsively went to get my nipples pierced and ended up coming out with my clitoral hood pierced... and my labia!!!! So now I have two rings in my labia ❤️ I have two either side and fuck, it was the best but most stupid thing I've ever done. The rings are thick, hang down and clink against each other when I walk and I both love and hate it. They pull on my labia and when I'm really in the mood, I loop them through so my cunt is effectively pierced shut. It's wonderfully fucked up.

I've been healing, working, studying, fucking and travelling to see the man who pays me.

119 and counting