New to AOL

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
GusMcCrar

New to AOL

Post by GusMcCrar » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:33 pm

I can't believe I found an all anal community. Being a person who is absolutely passionate about receiving good anal, be with someone or just my vast selection of toys, it's nice to find people with similar interests. Looking forward to learning from all of you!

P. S. I currently have a toy in my ass as I type this. Lol

Backdoorlover

Re: New to AOL

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:00 pm

So you’re a man ? It’s not so obvious on this forum cause men and women enjoy toys or cocks up their ass.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

GusMcCrar

Post by GusMcCrar » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:22 am

Yes. I am a gay man.

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:56 pm

GusMcCrar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:22 am
Yes. I am a gay man.

I have some questions if you don't mind my asking. Just curious!

In gay couples how common is it for the pair to switch off top/bottom, vs. having more "permanent" sexual roles? It sounds like you enjoy butt play, which I assume means you (sometimes at least) receive.

How long did it take for you to find anal penetration enjoyable? When you first tried it was it an immediate "wow that feels good" thing, or did it develop over a period of time?

GusMcCrar

Post by GusMcCrar » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:57 pm

I only bottom. To be quite honest, I don't like getting off. I get off at the other guy getting off. That's what turns me on. But I can't speak for other couples. My guy is perfectly happy fucking me. But anal has always been a passion of mine. Yes, it did hurt at first even though it was just a small marker. Lol. But over time the toys got bigger and now it's beyond enjoyable.