First anal only period!

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
AOmisogynyslut

First anal only period!

Post by AOmisogynyslut » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:00 am

Hey there! I'm 23 F and I've had an anal only kink for many years, but have never been capable of actually committing to the lifestyle. My partner (25M) is a Dom and very fond of anal as well, but he doesn't like forcing me to do things, so getting into the AO lifestyle has been difficult... until now.

This month is the start of my AO journey! I can cum as many times as I want, as long as I have my ass full, and he's only going to fuck my asshole and mouth for the time being. In order to keep things realistic, we're starting with very short periods: we began on the 12th of June and will keep this streak until July 1st. But the idea is he won't fuck my cunt, we'll just start a new 2-week or 4-week challenge, let's see how far we get there before it becomes a problem.

For now, we are keeping clit stimulation, although I try not to rub myself while he fucks me because I don't want to see disrespectful <3 His cock is the most important thing after all. The idea, eventually, is removing clit stimulation and practicing anal only orgasms, or learning to deal with permanent denial 🥵 I'm a huge denial slut so I'm both really scared and really turned on by that idea.

I'm just really excited to finally become the anal fleshlight I was born to be and I hope this is the start of a new level of submission for me <3 If you have any advice regarding frequent anal, avoid clit stimulation, anal orgasms, etc., please let me know! I'll keep you updated 🥰
training to be an anal only fleshlight for the Patriarchy 💜

Backdoorlover

Re: First anal only period!

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:34 am

We started too with “let’s try this one month” and in a few days 18 months have passed without pussy fucks. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AOmisogynyslut

Post by AOmisogynyslut » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:02 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:34 am
We started too with “let’s try this one month” and in a few days 18 months have passed without pussy fucks. 😉

omg that's what I hope for 💖 hopefully nothing will go in my cunt ever again hehe
training to be an anal only fleshlight for the Patriarchy 💜

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:16 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:34 am

What were the circumstances that motivated that first month's experiment? Was she uninterested in PIV? Did it hurt? Etc. My wife loves anal but she kind of feels like sex isn't complete unless something goes in her pussy. Eventually I'd like to wean her onto a dildo so we could be AO but I haven't figured out how and when to have that discussion.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:06 am

We started off with exclusively pussy sex. Then we tried anal and she loved it with me (she done anal with her ex but wasn’t the same).

So from that first day on pussy sex was more like foreplay to switch to anal. When I found this webside I told her “hey, do you know ‘anal only’ is a thing ?”

And she said “let’s try anal only and see how it works out for us.” That’s almost one and half year ago.

Pussy sex has never been important to her due to childhood sexual abuse. She choose to have her ass fucked herself and it’s more emotional for her. She will always prefer having my cock up her ass.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:31 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:06 am
Pussy sex has never been important to her due to childhood sexual abuse. She choose to have her ass fucked herself and it’s more emotional for her. She will always prefer having my cock up her ass.

I hadn't thought about that, anal being an alternative for women who have experienced sexual abuse. It sounds like a win-win for both of you. :) Thanks for sharing.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:59 pm

Well is actually my theory, not something she told me. But it makes sence to me that she feels more like herself with self chosen anal sex. And she enjoy havibg her asshole pleased, I never even realized a woman could experience such joy from having her asshole played with.
Backdoorlover’s quote: