Our 2023 Anal Only, Ass to Mouth August

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
atmisnormal

Our 2023 Anal Only, Ass to Mouth August

Post by atmisnormal » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:49 pm

Come one, Come all and celebrate Anal Only August!!

Well August is nearly here and the wife and I are challenging ourselves to anal sex with atm swallow everyday through August. We have been getting lazy and I am out of shape. My wife wants to add " No Cum Left Behind" (in her her behind) by direct swallowing every load she makes me blow.

I am excited to get back in the saddle. We have been anal only anyway. She wants more gape in August and, as per usual, she gets what she wants ;)

kevin

Backdoorlover

Re: Our 2023 Anal Only, Ass to Mouth August

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:53 pm

See my sig 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:26 am

@Backdoorlover lol ;)

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:53 am

Not ATM only. But we do generally only use spit as lube. I like it if she provides the spit and if she says she needs more lube, sometimes I will pull out and let her suck me for a while and apply more spit before I re enter her. Using one end of her to lubricate the other makes her extra horney. Like her ass and her mouth are working in partnership, serving and being served by my cock. Once we get going she self lubes so any extra trips to her mouth are just for fun.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:48 pm

@Rimmer Wow, I didn't even connect the idea that her mouth is lubricating my cock for her other end...both working in synchrony. What a beautiful idea. haha I prefer to use spit only. Rarely I use lube when I know I want to fuck her hard and her ass is on the dry side. But plenty of atm blowjobs spaced inbetween doesn't ever let her ass get dry. Plus, I add in my own spit which is easy. A part of atm is knowing she's tasting her natural ass and that keeps me really hard. Most women enjoy the natural taste and smell, from experience.