challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Karla j 25

Re: challenge

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:55 am

Rimmer wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:57 am
I'm late in on this, but ya, sounds good, go for it. As has been said, as long as you are not ill, there is no risk. In fact even if you are, you are already ill so may or may not have any effect. If he was eating it out of your ass, rather than scooping by hand then if you had a bad stomach it may affect him and pass the bug on, but it's Only like rimming or ass to mouth. I like the taste of my cum. so no issue eating it out of her ass. I've only ever, as I remember, had a quick lick after to tease her and I generally like to leave my cum in her for her to absorb, but you've got me thinking, I might give it a go, eating her ass after I've cum in it. Maybe, tell him to eat it out of your ass rather than scoop it, and then transfer it to you to swallow with a kiss :D

We don't do ass to mouth if my stomach hurts, but I'm almost always healthy, it's a great idea I think it would be very sexy if I sucked the cum out of my ass and we kissed and I swallowed the cum I think it would be something sexy and fun, I'm a woman who does ass to mouth in my sexual routine, I would like to do new challenges in August from ass to mouth, I accept suggestions :D :twisted:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:18 am

@Karla j 25 OK, cool. tell you what, I will join you in the challenge - I will do the same with my wife at some point in August :D

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:45 am

Karla j 25 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:38 am
NoVagAnal wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:00 am
@Peachy V as long as your not sick it should be safe. It's a bit extreme but if course that is also what makes it kind of hot. If you do end up ever doing it please report back. I'm sure we would all love to know.

I already swallowed cum on my ass once, my boyfriend was fucking my ass on all fours and he squirted in my ass so we put a plate and I farted and the cum came out on the plate I scooped it up with a spoon and I swallowed

That is hot! Not sure why I like stuff like that, probably because it's so submissive. But I do like that idea.