Challenge to prolapse

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
HolyHole

Challenge to prolapse

Post by HolyHole » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:20 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum but very happy that I found it. I started last week with a new challenge when I got my new set of buttplugs.
I am into anal play, i. e. anal dilation since I was 12. I started with pencils, sock in condoms and later apples that I wore in school all day, until I could finally buy toys when I turned 18. I worked my way up to 11cm diameter that I can hold for a short period, and 9cm I can go with pretty much all day.
After a pause of 6 months, I now want to spice up my life with challenging myself to punch my with a butplug daily and then wear a buttplug at least 6h per day except weekends, where I only want to put something up without a base, so that the outer muscle can relax. Additionally I want to not have any orgasm (except anal if it happens though I never had one before). For this reason I might buy a penis cage later. I don't have a specific duration, but really do want to progress till I have a small prolapse at least.
I did this regime already for a week now, and can tell you I'm totally sexed uo mentally. Up to a point that my penis looses liquid unvoluntary and I ended up with a wet spot in my pants last friday. I now wear a diaper as protection.
If there is interest here, I will post regular status updates and would accept additional side quests, what do you think?

Rimmer

Re: Challenge to prolapse

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:20 am

My wife fists me and I can produce a nice rosebud. It pops back in on its own shortly after or a finger can return it. It's a fantastic feeling, a fist in your ass. I'm not looking to developed a prolapse any further than that though. I think a gape or a little rosebud is nice on a woman too, but nothing too extreme.

Adam-anal-lover-PL

Post by Adam-anal-lover-PL » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:44 pm

Hello,
that is very interesting post, I cannot understand why it will be not continued..
I am 29 year old boy and as far as I remember, anal was always something really exciting to me.
Unfortunately my gf doesn't like anal topic anymore so I can do some "exercises" only be myself and sometimes, but I am trying to carry bigger and bigger buttplug. Currenty my the biggest buttplug has 7,3cm diameter and I love it, but it's hard.
I love pumping plugs and it's the best way to improve prolapse anymore :) Obviously from my point of view.

If you have any update, please lets do post's update or contact me with priv message :)

I am open to contact, my dream is to meet a girl with such fetishs as me :)

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:56 am

@HolyHole @Adam-anal-lover-PL

Check out reddit r/ProlapseVille

and https://www.reddit.com/r/ProlapseVille/ ... _rosebuds/

Towards the end of the vid they push their rosebuds in and out under good control
Am lucky, though my wife is submissive, she also likes to have a time of being dominant now and then ( a switch as they say) and she likes to fist me. I worked up to it with an inflatable and have a large glass plug for 'maintenance' She can gape during anal but I tend to have a rosebud. One way to train to have control, like in the vid above is to do Kegels and reverse Kegels. Do some push-ups or some push-ups at 45 degrees leaning on a worktop or windowsill, you know, the easier version of push-ups - just so you can do plenty. Do them after you have given your ass a good work out and then, just to kill two birds and get some exercise and also it helps tense your muscles and make it more effective, Do some push-ups, then start doing a strong Kegel for two push-ups and then on the next two, push your rosebud out, then on the net two do another strong Kegel, sucking your rosebud back in and holding it, then force it out again for the next two. You are training yourself to be able to push you rosebud in and out at will. Let me know how it goes if you like.