Ass to mouth August

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.

Ass to mouth August challenge?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:37 am

We are already giving ATM August a go
7%
Oh, hadn't seen that, ya, we will give it go
13%
Ass to mouth is already the norm for us
40%
We'll just stick to doing it now and then thanks
No votes
Tried it once, never again!
7%
Never tried it and wouldn't do that if you payed me
7%
I am male and would love to try it, but not in a position to
27%
I am female and would love to try it but not in a position to
No votes

Total votes: 15

Rimmer

Ass to mouth August

Post by Rimmer » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:37 am

We did ATM now and then, but last month started doing it most of the time. I noticed on this sites blog that they are doing Ass to Mouth August. Encouraging people to try it thorough August. Well we are already up to speed, but will try to make it the ongoing norm by the end of August. Anyone else giving ATM August a go?

atmisnormal

Re: Ass to mouth August

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:27 am

We are all in!

normally ATM devotees and we are doubling down this month to go to the next level.

informally we are calling it "Ass Juice August".

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:01 am

atmisnormal wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:27 am
We are all in!

normally ATM devotees and we are doubling down this month to go to the next level.

informally we are calling it "Ass Juice August".

Good to hear. Do you want to expand on what your next level is? I am trying to make it so it flows rather than being an event in itself, if you see what I mean. Positions, prompts and moves that mean we get used to going from ass to mouth during sex routinely rather than saying OK lets do ass to mouth today. We started this last month by deciding that she would be lubeing my cock by doing ass to mouth, this way ATM is initiated right from the start and is essential to sex unless she wants me to go in dry. Each time we need lube we have to switch positions and this should get us used to the repeated transition during sex as opposed to starting out in a dedicated ATM position. When I noticed it was ATM August I thought hey, that's encouraging and thought I would put up tis post so we can all encourage each other. Someone from r/analonlylifestyle also mentioned it over there, so all lets encourage them and share.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:40 am

I have ass to mouth as something fluently in my life. She loves it if I tell her to turn around and suck it, but many times (mostly) she wants to do ass to mouth herself.

For us ATM is simply the way we enjoy sex. The normal way. It happens rarely that ATM is not involved in our sex. Even if it is just liking and sucking my cock after I unloaded in her ass. She does that 9/10 times. Like she needs to kiss it for filling her ass with cum. It’s highly erotic.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:22 pm

next level for us is making room for more oral time during anal sex. Many times we will both cum pretty close in terms of timing and sometimes just stick it in and fuck till cum. My wife has no trouble going ATM and even likes it. We are going to alternate between anal and oral more and even take more oral time..And this month all the loads will end up in her mouth.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:24 am

@atmisnormal Sounds like a plan :o

lightfetichiste

Post by lightfetichiste » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:17 am

We had good anal fuck this week and after 2-3 minutes in doggy my wife went to ass to mouth without asking her. Usually I do it myself and quite only in the beginning but this time she claimed to suck my dick after minutes of deep penetration. I said her how my anal slut she is doing that and tasting her ass. Next challenge will be to do more ass to mouth and alternate many time oral & anal cause it was always one time during the penetration.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:54 am

I prefer to do atm between position changes or just breaks between poundings. We typically spend more time on oral towards the end than the beginning....perhaps I get a bit lazier. haha I usually stand up after a certain position and she'll know to crawl towards me, kneel and suck me off. I also really like the piledriver position to oral. It's easy access for back and forth. Can't really do much more since atm is quite routine. Maybe incorporating some food items like flavored syrup? Although, I always talk myself out of it since it doesn't seem to encourage enjoying the natural flavors, smells, textures. Same reason why I rarely use lube. So...another challenge for me could be staying put in her ass for a certain length of time like 5 minutes or 10 minutes, then she goes for oral.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:56 pm

I already do ATM regularly but I've encouraged a small group of female friends to try anal sex and ATM this month, the results have been good. :)

lightfetichiste

Post by lightfetichiste » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:01 am

We had good progress again on last fuck. We did ATM 3 times in total and first time that I went out of here ass to cum inside her mouth. And then cause I was still hard with my cockring I continued to take her ass for a while to give her a last anal orgasm.