Reverse ATM

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
lightfetichiste

Reverse ATM

Post by lightfetichiste » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:58 am

Anybody already had the challenge to try reverse ATM ? What I mean is tasting the ass of your girlfriend or sharing together the taste of her ass. It’s something exciting for me to kiss her after she’s doing ATM and share in her mouth the taste of her ass. Even putting of the butt plug and sucking it together or even alone. Putting my finger in her ass and tasting it as well. Next challenge i wish to try is maybe asking her to masturbate with a dildo and taste her ass on it. What I did already when I was very excited is coming out from her ass and rim her before continue assfucking her. I’m not bisexual but at some way I would like the idea to taste her ass on a dick coming in and out the same way in ATOG mouth. What do you think about that and what did you tried already ?

Backdoorlover

Re: Reverse ATM

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:16 am

I believe it’s not likely my girlfriend will get sick from bacteria living in her own body.

I do think anyone can get sick from bacteria living in someone else’s body.

So to do this, an enema should be aplied before doing it, to avoid the one tasting the other one’s ass to get sick.

Other then that, enjoy 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

lightfetichiste

Post by lightfetichiste » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:23 am

Ah maybe you’re right about this. But even an enema doesn’t prevent completely the bacteria I think.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:25 am

Indeed. Only a deep full colon enema and that’s not something to do often.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

lightfetichiste

Post by lightfetichiste » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:35 am

So it means kissing after ATM is to be avoided to ? I didn’t know about the fact bacteria of other are dangerous and not yours.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:45 am

I kiss my girlfriend after ass to mouth. I am testing on myself if it’s harmfull. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:23 am

My boyfriend and I do a lot of ass to mouth but we have never done it the other way around Sometimes we have commented on it so that he licks my ass but we have come to the conclusion that it is something very sexy that only I taste my ass Sometimes we laugh at that only I know the taste of my ass and that it is a secret that only I know and he will never know what my ass tastes like, I wipe my ass to make the ass in my mouth but I know that it cannot eliminate all the bacteria and we We kissed until after anal when I already brushed my teeth, I didn't know that my bacteria could harm him, I think we've done well without knowing it

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:59 am

I guess yes in a way as we kiss after eating each others asses, it's intimate and nice, I like the taste and so does she. Any bacteria should just be like pro biotic unless one of you is ill. You can't really have anything other than a trace amount of other bacteria unless you have contracted that particular illness. Who wants to be intimate and then have to avoid kissing! With ATM the girl is sucking her own butt bacteria, with rimming you are sucking another persons butt bacteria, if there was a danger, it would be at that point. Kissing afterwards, they are just taking in their own butt bacteria as you do with ATM, so not a problem

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:18 am

I've never had stomach problems from sucking my own bacteria, I'll tell my boyfriend not to suck my ass unless he feels like it, maybe later we'll kiss after doing ass to mouth, if he doesn't stomach damage swallowing the bacteria from my anus, maybe we can keep doing it, we'll talk to decide whether or not to kiss after ass to mouth, thanks for the advice

lightfetichiste

Post by lightfetichiste » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:52 am

Is it medically proved that it can be very bad to ingest other ass bacteria than ours ? I mean saliva and stomach have already some good protection against bad intruders. If you are sick of course it’s a different story.