End of summer challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
NoVagAnal

End of summer challenge

Post by NoVagAnal » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:11 am

My wife told me the other day that before summer ends she wants to have public anal somewhere. We have been practicing doing standing up anal. In our earlier years we did this once outside my house at night in front of the car. This time she said she wants to do it during the day and away from the house to make it more exciting. During the day is a lot more risky but also a lot more exciting. She will of course be wearing a short dress no panties, and I'll be wearing loose shorts no underwear so I can easily slip him out the pant leg. I really hope we get to pull this off. I'll keep you all updated.

Backdoorlover

Re: End of summer challenge

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:10 am

So ? Any luck yet ?

I think my wife and me would love this too. Maybe start easy like in a forest. She loves touching my cock in public. Me too of course. Maybe that’s a start. I should finger her asshole in public to make her get used to it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:57 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:10 am
So ? Any luck yet ?

I think my wife and me would love this too. Maybe start easy like in a forest. She loves touching my cock in public. Me too of course. Maybe that’s a start. I should finger her asshole in public to make her get used to it.

There is a lake by our house. In a couple of weekends they are having an event there at night. That means there will be a lot of people there, but it also means there are parts of the lake that could be secluded. We are hoping we can find a spot to do it that day, maybe even in the parking lot if it's empty enough. Truth is these are hard to plan and execute, sometimes it just never happens. But I will for sure provide an update. We are both into public stuff a lot, but don't really want to get cought directly like that.

Keep us posted on your adventure with your wife as well. Would love to know if you guys are able to pull off anything. My wife also loves to grab my cock in public places. And I love it when she does it. Wish she would do it more often.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:46 pm

So we finally got around to this but it didn't go as good as I hoped.

She dressed in a short pink halter top dress that slightly flared out at the bottom. You can see the outline of her nipples and she hiked up the dress so it barley covered her ass. She said it made her ass look good that way, I was just happy the dress was so short. But the event at the lake was way too crowded. We considered doing it in the parking lot when it was over but a lot of people were coming out.

So we decided to go to a nearby park since it was late. We found a spot and took a stand up position, her facing away from me with a rail in front of her. but I didn't bring lube and she has this weird thing about not wanting to use spit. I tried to get in and she pushed back but it was very hard. And she kept getting distracted because she thought she heard something so that was interrupting the moment. Eventually I rubbed her pussy with my fingers, she was very wet, and I put what I could on her ass. We ended up with my tip just barely in, I pulled out both her tits and squeeze one. It turned me on to expose her there. I was trying my best to get in pumping with my hips. I could feel my head little by little start to go in. I'm sure you all men know that feeling of the her sphincter beginning to wrap around your head. I got that feeling and I was finally going in. But at this point I was getting close to cumming. Normally I don't cum inside her ass as it upsets her stomach, but this time I wasn't in enough and to pull out would have been a tease. Plus having her tits out, being in her ass in a public setting was too hot to stop short. So I just kept going letting my cock go a little deeper each thrust until I started to cum, but with mu the head barely inside her. I basically unwittingly cream pied her ass. When I finally pull out and she was adjusting her dress she told me how much cum was dripping from her ass.

Unfortunately on the drive home she felt a sharp pain, so I think the dry anal has hurt her and will need to take a break for a while so she can recover.

While this was not exactly what I was hoping for as I wanted a good deep anal pounding, I'll still mark this as a success to the challenge. Next time for sure I'll have lube with me.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:25 am

Every start is difficult. See this as a tryout 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:04 am

We live not too far from an army base with its own land to train on, trees, hills valleys etc. we did start to get into using the woods there and I fancied maybe having sex on a large boulder or amongst a ruin there, outside the of the woods, but, as happens, we got distracted by other things and the months drifted by. Similar to @NoVagAnal giving a cream pie. I wanted us to walk back with her either holding my cum in or just letting it slowly run down the back of her leg as we stroll back - no panties, summer frock, ass full of cum - Mmmm