Challenge and ass to mouth game

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Karla j 25

Challenge and ass to mouth game

Post by Karla j 25 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:59 am

My boyfriend and I did a new challenge before the end of the ass to mouth for the month of August, we set the cell phone timer for 1 minute, the challenge is to have anal sex for 1 minute, the timer goes off and I suck his dick for 1 minute and then anal again and so on,
we were having a lot of fun doing a lot of ass to mouth swings, in the first 5 ass to mouth swings my boyfriend screamed I love this August challenge it's so much fun and I told him I was having a lot of fun and kept sucking his dick, then my boyfriend he put his dick inside the jar of coconut oil and started fucking my ass again with the timer
Then the timer went off and I sucked his dick again, then he fucked my ass again and my boyfriend made jokes that he was going to cook with this bottle of coconut oil, and I laughingly said yes of course (I know he won't ). ) doesn't eat the bacteria on my butt haha and we keep laughing
when we were at minute 20, approximately 10 changes of ass and mouth, I started to get tired of changing positions many times, I told my boyfriend that there had already been many changes of ass and mouth and that he had to cum to meet the challenge
I was sucking his dick at that moment, he told me if I let him fuck my ass for 1 more minute, so I said yes, last assfuck and he fucked my ass for 1 more minute, then I sucked it for a few seconds. and I told him that he had to cum in this minute for the challenge to be fulfilled so he masturbated and I massaged his balls to make him cum as fast as possible in my mouth and I opened my mouth and he cum and the timer is still off. It doesn't go off, sometimes I swallow the semen and sometimes instead of swallowing it I spit the semen on my boyfriend's dick so this time I spit his dick haha full of my boy's semen, and I told him we met the challenge and we high-fived five, it was about 22 minutes from ass to mouth, maybe it wasn't that much but we had a lot of fun, it was a fun game we did it yesterday afternoon and my boyfriend was talking.
all the time of what we did, and he told me that he wants to continue playing other ass-to-mouth games, we went out to dinner at night and he couldn't stop talking about how he loved what happened in the afternoon, it made me laugh and At the same time I got nervous that other people would hear haha We went back home I told him that we would continue doing some ass to mouth games until the end of August, but from September we will continue doing ass to mouth but a little less intense, he kissed me and told me that he doesn't want August to end and that he loves me very much

Backdoorlover

Re: Challenge and ass to mouth game

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:18 am

One minute is really short. I really think like 3-5 minutes is much more fun to do.

But the idea is great. 😃
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:45 am

yes, a minute is a very short time but that was the fun of this game, but 3 to 5 minutes is also a good idea, maybe we will do it next time ;)

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:47 am

Sounds like a great idea. :D

lightfetichiste

Post by lightfetichiste » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:20 am

I really like your challenge and the way that it get you horny and talk about it. It’s something we do as well saying her how a nasty bitch she is taking my cock in her mouth after I rimmed her ass. We were already all into anal but ass to mouth bring our anal sex life to another level of excitation.
I think if we do like you it will be more 2-3 minutes anal then maybe just one minute max of oral. It’s something we will do in our future videos.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:01 am

lightfetichiste wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:20 am
I really like your challenge and the way that it get you horny and talk about it. It’s something we do as well saying her how a nasty bitch she is taking my cock in her mouth after I rimmed her ass. We were already all into anal but ass to mouth bring our anal sex life to another level of excitation.
I think if we do like you it will be more 2-3 minutes anal then maybe just one minute max of oral. It’s something we will do in our future videos.

Thank you, I really like doing ass to mouth, you're right doing ass to mouth is another level of excitement for both of us, I think it's great that you do ass to mouth with your wife and do it in your videos

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:21 am

We did something similar with a phone app the other year. We put in to a randomized app all the sex acts we wanted to do, ATM being one of them. Then we would use the app to randomly pick the sex act. We had it set so that it could pick the same act more than once in a row, you can have it do that or not include the last picked act in the next randomization. It was just a bit of fun

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:51 pm

@Rimmer what was the name of the app?

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:01 am

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:51 pm
@Rimmer what was the name of the app?

It's called
Random: All things generator
From apple app store

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:24 pm

@Karla j 25 Damn woman! You are really expanding this niche sexual territory. I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable introducing a game with this kind of a2m precision. Maybe if I put a timer on clock by my side and switch every 5 minutes or so she won't know what I'm thinking. Who knows...women like you are rare diamonds. Indulging in frequent a2m like that would make me cum so fast! We'd need a slower round 2 with more time spent in her ass with my first cumshot. haha