ATM this year

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
ChrisW

ATM this year

Post by ChrisW » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:44 am

I'm not sure who I'm challenging but I hope that by the end of the year I'll have persuaded my girlfriend to embrace ass-to-mouth. I've spent probably hundreds of hours kissing, licking and sticking my tongue up her ass and it never did me any harm. What I dream of is that she lovingly sucks me after I've finished in her ass. If she did that then I don't think I could ever love her any more.

gapingamy

Re: ATM this year

Post by gapingamy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:12 am

I keep my fingers crossed for you, I am sure she will love it once she finally dives really into it!

Get her to eat healthy foods before and she might actually start loving the taste of her own ass. I LOVE it and can't get enough of it, no matter how many dicks finished in my ass before.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:15 am

I don't think it tastes of a whole lot, to be honest. I think she just thinking about what other things come out of her ass and not about the thing that just came out. And 99% of the time I pull out, my penis looks clean.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:30 am

Did you read my “journey into ass to mouth” ?

It helped a lot when I explained the cleaning part of ass to mouth. After she knew that, she was like “okay, lets buy a douche and try it”. Then when she noticed my strong reaction on her going ass to mouth on me, she was totally happy she did it.

I can’t imagine a sexlife without ass to mouth anymore. She rarely does a normal blowjob anymore. Blowjobs mostly have an assfuck in between. Sometimes she just rides me anally a few minutes to then continue the blowjob with swallowing my load.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:24 am

Yeah it's addictive for women. Men are so excited by it, it's also incredibly hot for us as a consequence.

As a general rule, I only suck dicks that were in my ass before. It's a rule that hubby made up a while ago and I live by it every time at the club or when we have friends over.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:23 am

gapingamy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:24 am
Yeah it's addictive for women. Men are so excited by it, it's also incredibly hot for us as a consequence.

That's what I'm hoping for once she gets into it. It's something I'll want her to do often and it can be something else special that we share besides the anal sex. I don't know why the two go so well together but I never wanted her to suck me after vaginal.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:56 am

Sucking after vaginal was fun too. But it lacks the exitement you get from sucking after anal.

My theory is the both the ass and mouth are not “meant” for sexual reproduction. And if a woman uses those two openings, altering back and forth, it’s the summum of giving pleasure to her man(men) purely for the sake of pleasure.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:50 pm

@Backdoorlover Do you think she understands just how much it means to you when she does ATM? I imagine it's a special kind of intimacy, kind of like, but different to anal itself.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:06 pm

She understands 100%. That understanding is what led to daily ass to mouth.

I once told her how trilling it was when she went ass to mouth and I asked how often she was willing to do it. She said she cleaned daily and thus could do it daily, which she did.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:21 pm

@Backdoorlover it makes all the difference when they understand. I've noticed with some women that they think men are just about cumming and not into the whole experience. They assume they are the only ones to feel that way, that it's a feminine thing.

As an example, I love when my girlfriend sucks my balls. I could have her do that for hours. One time she must have been sucking them for close on half hour when she spits them out and says "you're not going to cum, don't you want me to suck your cock instead?". She didn't understand it just feeling great and enjoying the connection we had are enough for me sometimes. It's what she's doing for me that can be meaningful. I get the same feeling doing a similar thing for her and licking her asshole.