Going anal only on my own!

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
HalfHeart

Re: Going anal only on my own!

Post by HalfHeart » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 am

starglow wrote: So, is anal good? Yes. Is pussy good? Yes! Both things should coexist, not as one superior to the other, but simply as a matter of personal preference.

Whew, glad I'm not the only one. That no-vagina blog bugged me, too, and I have a pronounced preference for anal sex. Before this board I actually didn't know there were straight men who find vaginas unattractive/disgusting.
whowillloveyou

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:06 pm

HalfHeart wrote:
starglow wrote: So, is anal good? Yes. Is pussy good? Yes! Both things should coexist, not as one superior to the other, but simply as a matter of personal preference.

Whew, glad I'm not the only one. That no-vagina blog bugged me, too, and I have a pronounced preference for anal sex. Before this board I actually didn't know there were straight men who find vaginas unattractive/disgusting.

Why should i think its attractive? I can't help not liking vaginas. Girls anuses look so much neater and sexual to me. But i still like girls and i've found one who understands all of that so i don't have to feel bad about that any more.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 am

I don't want you to feel bad about anything. I think what bugs me about the no-vagina blog is that it's not something that can be actualized. I feel similarly about unrealistic sex preferences in general.

One I've been seeing a lot of on the web lately is cat girls. Where does one find a cat girl? Is a human in a costume good enough? Would it matter that her tail doesn't move, that her ears are plastic? Similarly, how are you going to find an actual woman with no vagina? Does one simply pretend it isn't there, or do you just try really hard not to think about its presence during sex? Maybe you cover it up? It's still there, though.

How would you feel if your s/o felt the same way about your nuts? Like she found your balls unattractive or didn't want them to touch her. Would that make you at all self conscious?

Don't get it twisted, my goal here is not to objectively convince you that you should be into pussy. You are who you are. Maybe just take a moment to appreciate how accommodating your s/o is?
whowillloveyou

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 pm

HalfHeart wrote:I don't want you to feel bad about anything. I think what bugs me about the no-vagina blog is that it's not something that can be actualized. I feel similarly about unrealistic sex preferences in general.

I think maybe you are being a little too literal in your interpretation. It's just a fantasy, like many others. Nobody expects it to be something you see in real life.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Well, I certainly can't prove otherwise. :P
Last edited by HalfHeart on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whowillloveyou

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Your reply suggests you aren't convinced.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Just a suspicion. I have no reasonable counterargument.
whowillloveyou

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Well think of it this way: I don't think my wife's toes are in the least bit sexually attractive. It doesn't mean I want to chop them off, cover them up, or seek out women without toes.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Fair enough. :D
whowillloveyou

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:09 am

starglow wrote:I am really horny, and all I can do about it is fuck my ass some more :roll:

I can definitely relate to this. I hope you've discovered your anal orgasm by now. I've tried the jelly dildo, which is hard for me, because I can't use one that's that big. And it didn't do much. Hopefully things will change.