Going anal only on my own!

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
kinkisgood

Re: Going anal only on my own!

Post by kinkisgood » Mon May 12, 2014 11:03 am

Hi Starglow, I've been lurking these forums for a little while now but I just created an account so I could give you some words of encouragement! Your experiment sounds very, very cool and I hope you had fun and learned a lot about your body. Very curious to hear an update!! :-)

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun May 18, 2014 4:16 pm

I think starglow must be having such a good time that she's forgotten to update us!

Oldmaniam1946

Post by Oldmaniam1946 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am

Hi starglow,

I'd like to share with you how I achieve deep anal penetrations. Maybe it will help you. First of all, information about the rectum doesn't always give you the correct understanding. Wikipedia says the rectum is only 4.7 inches (12 cm) long and ends at the sigmoid (S-shaped) colon. When you look at the drawing of the rectum and colon in the Wikipedia article, it looks like 5 inches is about as far as you can fuck yourself in the ass. That simply isn't true, and maybe you already know that. But I'll continue anyway.

The Wikipedia drawing of the rectum and sigmoid colon is what a medical student might see in dissecting a cadaver. But in a living body, the intestines are highly flexible. The routine medical procedure of a colonoscopy is possible only because the sigmoid colon will straighten out considerably when a flexible object is inserted into it.

I use an 18 inch soft jelly double dildo. Double dildos are popular for double-penetration female masturbation. Lesbians also like them to fuck their pussies together. If you go to Adameve.com and enter product #2510, you'll see the one I use. I routinely stick this dildo 14 inches up my ass and fuck for hours with it, both slow and fast.

I use a douche bag with an enema tip to really clean out my colon before doing this. I lie in the tub, fill the bag with warm water and hang it from the curtain rod. If the rod is too high, you can use a little piece of lightweight rope to get the bag in a lower position. Insert the tip in your anus and let the water flow in. When your colon fills up, pull out the tube and clamp it or just let the water from the bag flow into the tub while you get on the toilet to evacuate. If you don't think you can make it to the toilet, just let loose in the tub. It's easy to clean up the poop in the tub. I forgot to mention you might want to run a little warm water in the tub so it's not so cold on your back.

Anyway, after one or two bags of water, you'll be nicely cleaned out. The enema itself is a soothing experience for anal lovers. Wait an hour or two before fucking your ass to give all the water time to get out. It's not a bad idea to put a thick bath towel under your butt on the bed to protect the sheets.

If your anus will stretch enough to take an average 1.5 inch thick cock, you'll be able to slide the dildo right in. The soft smooth jelly material requires a lot more lubricant than a normal dildo. Gently push the dildo more and more into you, but always stop when you feel discomfort. If you hold what you've got, the discomfort will often pass after a minute and you can go farther. You may have pockets of gas in your intestine which the dildo is compressing like a piston. This is what feels uncomfortable. But the dildo is so soft and flexible that it's not going to puncture the wall of your intestine. However, if the discomfort doesn't pass, you may have an obstruction in your intestine and should not try to push the dildo farther inside. You can actually feel the colon moving around to accommodate the dildo as you push it farther in.

When you have all the length you want inside you, begin to experiment with rhythm, tempo and length of thrust. With a little practice, you can really rape yourself, or just enjoy a slow, luxurious in-and-out slide. It's fun to pull the dildo out completely and play with the gape of your anus by gently rubbing around it and sticking your fingertips in the hole.

I don't know if the extra penetration will increase your chances of an orgasm, but you sure can have a lot of fun all night long. You can even fall asleep with the dildo up your ass and have some happy dreams, lol.

And your discipline of not rubbing your clit when you want to so badly really turns me on. I've got my hand in my pants just thinking about you hanging on the edge of the cliff like that.

Happy ass-fucking. I hope you get off so good that your orgasmic screams will have the neighbors calling the cops!

starglow

Post by starglow » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 pm

My goodness, it HAS been a long time!

Let's just say that I failed pretty early on, and after that I got discouraged. And matters of life greatly reduced my sexual apetite, in general, so I didn't practice much more after that.

I still get turned on by anal, but barely have time to dedicate it the time it deserves (and needs!) A quick clitorial orgasm is faster and more practical lately, but I won't say no to trying again.

And it's good to see so much support and interest :P Maybe next week I'll start the challenge again. I'll even mark the days I've gone without touching my pussy on a calendar! Maybe seeing my progress like that can encourage me to keep going, despite the need to come.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:44 pm

I guess that I'm in the minority here, but I really don't understand why there is so much "praise" centered around women abandoning their "natural" recourses in favor of one thing over another. It is well known that "some" men can orgasm through prostate massage alone , without even touching the penis. How well would it go over here if men were asked not to use their penises anymore for sexual gratification, but, instead, were encouraged to rely on prostate massage alone to reach orgasm? The clitoris exists for one reason and one reason only- for pleasure. Why should any woman abandon what is true to their nature? I am all for seeking alternative ways to experience orgasm, but why does one form of orgasm have to exclude another, and why should one form be considered superior to another? If a woman can experience orgasm through anal sex without any form of clitoral manipulation at all, then I applaud that, but to imply that this is what women "should" seek above what is natural to them is crossing an unreasonable line, one that no man would be willing to pursue if the tables were turned and they were asked to abandon their penises in favor of prostate induced orgasms. What's more, how many woman or men would be turned on by pictures of men without penises, or men having their penises constricted in such a way as to prevent it's natural function?

Their is nothing unnatural to me about anal sex or an anal only lifestyle, but, personally, abandoning a woman's clitoris just doesn't fit into that equation for me, and never will, anymore than men abandoning their penises for prostate massage would be.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 pm

amorous945 wrote:I guess that I'm in the minority here, but I really don't understand why there is so much "praise" centered around women abandoning their "natural" recourses in favor of one thing over another.

The goal for most interested in this is not the abandonment of pleasure, but an attempt to discover or develop another form of pleasure they can enjoy. Developing the ability to orgasm just from anal alone is very cool and appealing to people interest in anal exclusivity, and I think it's perfectly fine to try to aim for that if you want. If it turns out after trying for some time that you do need clit stimulation to cum, then by all means do so, but temporarily trying something different to see what happens is great.
amorous945 wrote:It is well known that "some" men can orgasm through prostate massage alone , without even touching the penis. How well would it go over here if men were asked not to use their penises anymore for sexual gratification, but, instead, were encouraged to rely on prostate massage alone to reach orgasm?

Sounds great if that's what someone wants to try. I've done it for a while myself, in fact. I like experimenting with different forms of pleasure, and focusing exclusively on one for a while can really amplify it let you explore that and that alone.

Some people—men and women both—are turned on by chastity in their own and other genders. (Some are turned on by having a partner in chastity, some are turned on by being in chastity themselves.) That's totally fine, too. It's a different fetish, but there's nothing wrong with it even though it doesn't appeal to everyone.

kinkisgood

Post by kinkisgood » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:29 am

starglow wrote:Maybe next week I'll start the challenge again. I'll even mark the days I've gone without touching my pussy on a calendar! Maybe seeing my progress like that can encourage me to keep going, despite the need to come.

Sounds like a lovely idea. Maybe even post in this thread every day that you don't touch your pussy so we can give you a 'virtual high five' and hopefully help you discover whether you can learn to cum from anal only ;-)

starglow

Post by starglow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:12 am

Amorous945, I completely agree with you. I really don't like it when people say "the ass is superior to the pussy", or things like that. I've even seen a blog on tumblr that literally erases the genitals of women in pictures. To me not only it looks silly, but it's disgusting and offensive. It's all about preference, but when your preference involves insulting something else, that is not nice.

So, is anal good? Yes. Is pussy good? Yes! Both things should coexist, not as one superior to the other, but simply as a matter of personal preference.

I hope it didn't seem like I was saying every woman should "abandon" their pussies. If I did, I'm sorry, because I never intended that. This "chastity" thing is a choice I'm making for myself, on my own, because I personally find it arousing. I don't expect everyone to be turned on by that, and I hope nobody ever feels pressured into being able to do it. Because not everyone can do it, and demanding something like that from your partner is ridiculous.

Now, a little update:

I haven't been able to keep totally away from my pussy. To be fair, I've barely had the time or mood to masturbate at all in these two weeks, so in these rare times I really needed to reach orgasm, for the sake of my own mental well being.

Here's what I did, though: I start with my ass, and try to delay the moment of touching my clit for as long as I can. This has been a big deal for me, because I always used to do it the other way around. This has produced really pleasant results, which are not really anal only, but has been enough to satisfy me, and make me want more anal play, more than ever!

At this point I'm pretty sure that I prefer anal to vaginal penetration. Vaginally, I just can't keep up for long. It's pleasurable, but I get tired and sore before orgasm every single time. Anal is different, and for me, I think it works better.

Now, the downside: anal requires preparation. I hadn't accounted for this, and I'm a lazy person, so it does require more work. But for those rare ocassions in which I can indulge in a long session, it's not a problem (I even had time to try double penetration one day! It was nice, but I don't intend to make it a habitual thing :D )

For when I'm casually horny, though, it's another matter, because I only have two toys and both require time and prep. If I had a smaller toy, like a butt plug, that didn't require so much I would be a lot happier. But I don't, and I'm trying to look for one, but my usual store has a very tiny selection, and no plugs of the kind I'd like to have (to be frank, I'd like to have one to wear it around for a few hours. There... i said it :oops: )

I'm thinking of ordering from lovehoney, but that would bump up the prices too much for me. So, unless some charitable soul wants to make a donation, I think I'll have to wait!

starglow

Post by starglow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 am

Last edited by starglow on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 pm

starglow wrote:I really don't like it when people say "the ass is superior to the pussy", or things like that. […] So, is anal good? Yes. Is pussy good? Yes! Both things should coexist, not as one superior to the other, but simply as a matter of personal preference.

I suspect that when people make such statements (and I have made such statements myself, so I may be biased) they are a) speaking within the context of a fantasy, or b) speaking subjectively, not objectively. To me, ass is superior to pussy. That is, that's my personal preference. But if someone prefers vaginal sex to anal sex, I completely respect that. Not everyone likes the same thing, and to most people out there vaginal sex is superior. Ultimately it all comes down to what each person likes and finding other people with compatible preferences. I suspect I'm really just saying the same thing you were saying in different words, but I just felt I should defend that statement as it is something I have previously said and I didn't intend it as something offensive.
starglow wrote:I've even seen a blog on tumblr that literally erases the genitals of women in pictures. To me not only it looks silly, but it's disgusting and offensive.

I can definitely see how this could be viewed as offensive by some, but I don't think it's generally intended as such—I see it as an extreme progression of the idea of vaginal chastity, nothing more. It's completely fantasy, obviously, and fantasy can go to the extreme (while being something most would never want to do in reality). If the idea of vaginal chastity with only anal sex for pleasure turns someone on, the fantasy of going so far that you literally can never do anything else can be an even bigger turn on.