No Pussy November 2014

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

No Pussy November 2014

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 am

It's that time of year again. Last year's was a huge success, and now it's time for the second annual No Pussy November. It lasts the entire month of November, but can be celebrated in a number of different ways!
  • If you're already living the anal only lifestyle, all you have to do is keep on being awesome.
  • If you and you partner aren't anal only but are feeling adventurous, plan to stop having vaginal sex entirely for the entire month and just have anal instead.
  • If you'd like to try going anal only but don't want to commit to a full month up front without working to it, try it for as long a period as you're comfortable with. Try it for a day, a weekend, a week, two weeks—whatever works for you initially. Alternatively, use the remaining days until November to ramp up to it in gradually increasing amounts of time with short breaks between where you continue having vaginal sex.
This month is specifically for the celebration of and experimentation with the anal only lifestyle, and everyone is welcome to participate in whatever capacity they're comfortable with. Feel free to share your plans and experiences in this thread.

marcus

Re: No Pussy November 2014

Post by marcus » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:38 am

It is somewhat preaching to the converted :)

All the same, everyone should give it a try at some time in their lives, and some people need a cause or motivation.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:13 am

Not sure about naming anything "No Pussy" - the uninitiated may think this is some kind of celibacy month lol! :mrgreen:

The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

3A-Hole

Post by 3A-Hole » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 am

The girl I am currently having sex with and I are going to try it. She even challenged me, saying that she is often the one who requests it. (actually she is right, because in the past I have often been too lazy to have anal sex - if the anal sex requires too much preparation and I just want an orgasm)

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 pm

3A-Hole wrote:The girl I am currently having sex with and I are going to try it. She even challenged me, saying that she is often the one who requests it. (actually she is right, because in the past I have often been too lazy to have anal sex - if the anal sex requires too much preparation and I just want an orgasm)

Oooh I will go to any length to orgasm in her ass than anything else. It sounds like you have a real keeper there. Take good care of her through November and maybe she'll be happy to keep it up (assuming you are). The preparation gets smoother and less effortful with experience. Though to be honest, we still take just as long as ever; it's all fun.

Bumgirl9999

Post by Bumgirl9999 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:22 am

We're in! Every month of the year but it's especially fun to have an official month! :D