Wide neck butt plugs?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
singleinDC

Wide neck butt plugs?

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:30 am

I was wondering if any of you could recommend a wide neck butt plug? I don't mean wide at the end, I mean the circular part that actually keeps the hole open while wearing. Specifically, I want one that keeps the hole open enough so that when removed, she can comfortably and readily accept a penis any time. Thanks!

yosemite

Re: Wide neck butt plugs?

Post by yosemite » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Check out stockroom.com and search for "stretch". There are several choices, mostly pretty inexpensive.

Cheers

YS

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Prisms makes a lot of glass buttplugs with necks that are very wide. The transparent glass is nice because it allows for a view inside but they are usually heavier than other plugs so they might not be too comfortable for beginners.

There are a lot of sites you can use to shop around, but never buy anything from eBay that isn't sold in its original sealed packaging - you don't know where that thing has been (though I probably have a good idea!)

Best of luck!
Last edited by MissChief on Sat May 07, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

myttia

Post by myttia » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:26 am

How wide you looking for? Also hard materials like glass I find for larger plugs are less comfortable - hard is hard, of course. The jelly-like (but pthalate-free! important!) plugs are much nicer, imho. Problem i find is my bum gets 'sized' exactly to the size of the neck and when comes time to remove, stretching even more for the wider part hurts a bunch (theres no real warmup, right? :)

A 'plug' that was just a rounded end cyclinder that was the same diameter the whole length after the head wouldnt work as thered be no narrower segment to naturally hold it in, but then one could wear a harness or tight pants/shorts :) My boy has done this to me, me in my padded cycling shorts :) Not sure i could sleep in them..

I love the stretch from inflatable dildos give (ones that are somewhat thick/solid material - i want my ring expanded, not a baloon inside). Easy to get in then a gradual stretch is nice - wish there was one I could wear to sleep - which is when im totally relaxed - put in deflated then it'd start slowly inflating over a long period (til a certain size/pressure) then deflate again, reinflate later. And give it some smarts so that it learns over time how far it can go without waking me (i'd hit some button to let it know) -- after a time I wonder if it couldnt help me stretch past 3 inches wide even!!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:13 am

There are lots out there, but you're going to have to decide what size you're actually looking for. And if you want a particularly wide neck, the widest part is going to have to be a fair bit wider to hold the plug comfortably inside.

myttia

Post by myttia » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:47 am

analsexonly wrote:There are lots out there, but you're going to have to decide what size you're actually looking for. And if you want a particularly wide neck, the widest part is going to have to be a fair bit wider to hold the plug comfortably inside.

Unless its the same size the whole way, and is kept inside by a harness or other method instead of the tightness of the hole not stretching readily wider for the wider part inside. (I like this idea too, that Im so open its not me holding it in, but im being subjected to being held open for my boy's later ease of use.)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:20 pm

It's going to be a lot more comfortable and enjoyable for long term wear if it flares out internally and actually seats inside you as designed, vs. wearing a whole harness just to keep the plug in.

secretlisa

Post by secretlisa » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:13 am

Have you looked at these? They're what I use, I regularly wear one overnight and my anus is significantly looser from doing it, the purpose being that my Master can penetrate it very quickly and easily like a vagina, an absolute 'must' for AO, and they are also ideal for fisting preparation.
They are quite heavy, which necessitates wearing tight high panties to help keep it in, though I have found that when one size keeps coming out regularly, it's time to step up to the next. I can easily wear the XXL now, but do have training breaks (decided by my Master) and have to step down a couple of sizes when I start again; which means my anus isn't being permanently over-stretched by the training.

A word of advice, be sure to buy the right size rubber stopper too!
SL

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/meo-24-7-ana ... 91773.html

myttia

Post by myttia » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:57 am

secretlisa wrote:Have you looked at these? They're what I use, I regularly wear one overnight and my anus is significantly looser from doing it, the purpose being that my Master can penetrate it very quickly and easily like a vagina, an absolute 'must' for AO, and they are also ideal for fisting preparation.
They are quite heavy, which necessitates wearing tight high panties to help keep it in, though I have found that when one size keeps coming out regularly, it's time to step up to the next. I can easily wear the XXL now, but do have training breaks (decided by my Master) and have to step down a couple of sizes when I start again; which means my anus isn't being permanently over-stretched by the training.

A word of advice, be sure to buy the right size rubber stopper too!
SL

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/meo-24-7-ana ... 91773.html

You can take the XXL? 95mm diameter, uh that's 3 3/4 inches wide i think! (though their circumference numbers dont match, 'just' 3.54 inches wide based on that). Still, that's fairly large, must have taken a bunch of training (fisting?) to get to that.

Ah there is a softer material but fair bit smaller at the largest size: http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/meo-black-ho ... escription

You wear them with tight panties or jeans or something? Do you go out with these in, or are they too solid a material to walk/sit comfortably? (I find hard plastic and metal to 'grind' against my pelvic bones in the area if there's a bunch of movement/sitting with larger - well, large for me! - plugs).

secretlisa

Post by secretlisa » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:51 pm

I can take the XXL MEO, but I have been trained up to it over time. It is the limit for a spherical item though, as my pelvis won't allow wider than the bulbous head on that, though my Master says I can stretch further 'vertically', if that makes sense, and is actively training me that way to achieve my 'brown-gina'!

I rarely wear the MEOs outside, they're mainly for training sessions and nightwear. For work and outdoors, I wear the XXL of these: http://www.iconbrands.com/product-line/helmet-heads - we have the 4 clear ones, though not from that site. I can fit the XXXL, but the extra inch in length makes sitting uncomfortable. The XXL feels sufficiently filling, and I do love being butt-plugged at work! I usually wear high, thick control panties for retention, though I also have a very soft home-made harness that I use if my anus is very loose following training.

The problem with wearing softer materials for prolonged periods is that they irritate my skin, and whilst they're probably easier to get in, the hard items are much easier once you learn the right technique.