Wearing a butt plug overnight

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
analgeil

Re: Wearing a plug overnight

Post by analgeil » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:31 am

mardobolo wrote:Does anybody have experience with long-term plug wear? Are there particular plugs or materials that are better-suited for it? Thanks --

Hey mardobolo

Did you find a solution yet to keep your wife 'wet' all night? Did you try any new toys or lubes?

secretlisa

Post by secretlisa » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:32 am

We use a mixture of vaseline and baby oil to make a runny, greasy lube. My anus stays lubed all night, & my man likes me to wear a plug overnight for early morning sessions, I usually wear this one:
http://male.stockroom.com/Raging-Stalli ... P4744.aspx size L or XL
There are 4 sizes M, L, XL 2XL. I have all 4 but the M is too small, the L will stay in if I haven't been training in the evening, but if I have I usually need the XL. I can take the 2XL, but not for sleeping ...yet!

I am usually trained in the evening with these:
http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/meo-24-7-ana ... 91773.html
I have the Medium and Large sized ones, I also have this one in XL because it is between the two MEO sizes and is a gradual increase:
http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/ballistic-me ... 83639.html

My man loves my anus when it's very loose, so I often get a good sodomising at night, and he has a real penchant for giving me deep, hard anal in the early mornings too, when he awakes with his 'morning glory'! I adore it, his penis is always at it's thickest & hardest then and he really uses every inch in me.
SL
Last edited by secretlisa on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:35 pm

secretlisa wrote:We use a mixture of vaseline and baby oil to make a runny, greasy lube. My anus stays lubed all night, & my man likes me to wear a plug overnight for early morning sessions, I usually wear this one:
http://www.stockroom.com/Raging-Stallio ... P4744.aspx size L or XL
There are 4 sizes M, L, XL 2XL. I have all 4 but the M is too small, the L will stay in if I haven't been training in the evening, but if I have I usually need the XL. I can take the 2XL, but not for sleeping ...yet!

I am usually trained in the evening with these:
http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/meo-24-7-ana ... 91773.html
I have the Medium and Large sized ones, I also have this one in XL because it is between the two MEO sizes and is a gradual increase:
http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/ballistic-me ... 83639.html

My man loves my anus when it's very loose, so I often get a good sodomising at night, and he has a real penchant for giving me deep, hard anal in the early mornings too, when he awakes with his 'morning glory'! I adore it, his penis is always at it's thickest & hardest then and he really uses every inch in me.
SL

So what's the largest you are kept open while actually leaving it in (sleeping or otherwise, but not moving it in and out or 'training')?

secretlisa

Post by secretlisa » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:45 am

The largest for prolonged wear is the ballistic metal plug, which is nearly 2 inches in diameter, though I don't sleep in it because the shoulder between the shaft and head is not sufficient to retain it once my muscles relax (so it has slipped out). I usually wear the 2nd largest glass one for sleeping, though I have worn the largest a couple of times, since my original post. SL

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:01 pm

secretlisa wrote:The largest for prolonged wear is the ballistic metal plug, which is nearly 2 inches in diameter, though I don't sleep in it because the shoulder between the shaft and head is not sufficient to retain it once my muscles relax (so it has slipped out). I usually wear the 2nd largest glass one for sleeping, though I have worn the largest a couple of times, since my original post. SL

That's a really impressive thickness for long term wear. That is probably thicker than your partner's penis? You said he likes you loose and accessible during the night so that would make sense.

My wife has had the best luck with metal plugs for overnight wear. The silicone ones seem to absorb more of the lube and are harder to get out after an extended period. (Waking up in the middle of the night to re-lube would be too much of a hassle.) We alternate between a plug with a relatively narrow (0.5" diameter) base, and a much thicker one (1.25" base). In terms of sex there are pros and cons. The thicker plug means I can fuck her hard and deep very easily in the morning. The narrower plug gives a tighter fit, which is fun too. More experimentation is needed. :-)

For the large plugs with a hollow core, I assume you have the stopper for the middle? Otherwise wouldn't stuff leak out during the course of the night?

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun May 22, 2016 5:31 pm

I've never used a butt plug. No appeal whatsoever. Glad so many women are enjoying it.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Mon May 23, 2016 11:22 am

analonlylondonebony wrote:I've never used a butt plug. No appeal whatsoever. Glad so many women are enjoying it.

For my wife it is a comfort thing. When we have intercourse there is a period of accommodation when I've penetrated her but she's not relaxed enough yet to take thrusting comfortably. We've learned to never rush that process -- if she feels pain then she involuntarily constricts her anus and that makes matters worse. A plug beforehand reduces the accommodation time from several minutes down to almost zero. So that's a few more minutes I can be stroking her at full depth. A+

We are also not anal-only but do some vaginal intercourse as foreplay. Sometimes my wife will orgasm during vaginal intercourse, and so as a rule I like to have a plug in her ass whenever we have vaginal sex. In this way she gets accustomed to the sensation of having a full rectum whenever she has an orgasm. I think it's important to build and maintain those associations. Of course if one were anal-only then this would be achieved without the use of a plug.

pinkiepie9898

Re: Wearing a butt plug overnight

Post by pinkiepie9898 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 pm

This is a very interesting topic to me. I'm just not able to hide any of the normal sex toys or butt plugs or whatever where I'm living now as I have well-meaning but nosy older family members around almost constantly. So I'm curious if anyone knows of any home made substitutes that I could try. I really would love to find something that will stay in place and be completely discreet when I move around or sleep. I need something not too big or painful as I'm still very tight. Any ideas or suggestions for where to research this would be much appreciated!

myttia

Post by myttia » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:00 pm

secret buttplug: the right size and shape of a pawn from a chess game? :) need a base that doesnt taper up slowly, need it to be quick so it doenst slip inside, hmm.

I mighta asked before but I wondered if the anus is less 'reflexive' at night when sleeping - i'd certainly wake up if something was suddenly inserted, but I can definitely fall asleep with something smaller in, but that doesnt do much for me.

I was thinking of an inflatable plug, but one that would inflate very slowly over the whole night, and inflate slower when there's more resistance. that way i could 'work up' to being totally open and relaxed the most possible, maybe to wake up with a really big plug in me :) I dont think i've ever seen anything like this on the internet though.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:43 am

myttia wrote:secret buttplug: the right size and shape of a pawn from a chess game?

"Ha! I captured your bishop! *shluuuck*"