Most public place you ever had anal in?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Clarkson123

Re: Most public place you ever had anal in?

Post by Clarkson123 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:24 am

My wife and I have enjoyed anal sex at a city park at night. She was wearing a long dress with no underwear and I was wearing a flight suit and no underwear also. We found a tree by the trail that had a thick low limb at about 30 degree angle from the ground. She bent over the limb and I raised up her dress and started to give her sweet anus a good rimming. As her hot hole relaxed open for my tongue , I unzipped my fly and lubed up my raging hard-on and slowly entered her . The feeling for both of us was electric when I paused as I was balls deep up her rear and we realized we could be discovered by a passer by at any moment ! As I started thrusting in and out I could see how great we looked in the moon light so connected and building for a great climax. I came deep inside her soon after I felt her strong contracting anus as she was comming before me. When we going to our car to leave , I reached under her dress and ran my hand up her velvety thigh and felt my warm cum running down it ! Was a great feeling !

yessica

Post by yessica » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:56 am

in the park

A-man

Post by A-man » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:36 am

On a beach.

Back in college I had a friend who came and visited me one summer for a day. I spent most of the day serving as a "tour guide", but near the end we found ourselves laughing on a beach. I still remember the view of her bent over ass, her pushed-up cardigan and her relaxing/winking hole whenever I pulled out for a quick readjustment.

The funniest part: a little paranoid, at one point, I thought I heard a group of people coming down, so I pulled her back onto my lap to pretend we were just a "couple" making a sand castle. She pulled her jeans up a little in an attempt to hide what was going on. My cock was still fully up her ass at this point. Sure enough, a couple of dog walkers came down, but this was the part that really made me sweat: when they walked by us and one of the dogs started making it's way toward her ass on my lap. Thank god the dog was leashed and the owner had the sense to pull back on it (no doubt he saw the sides of her bare hips on my lap and could at least partially figure out what was going on). We said our "hi"'s and the dog walkers moved on. Close call.

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:02 am

Probably at swingers clubs. Most who knew us in the clubs knew my wife loved anal, so when she was ready I would lay her down in front of 20-30 people and fuck her ass. She would get really turned on by that. She also loves sex outdoors, so in the summer when driving along she would often see some scenic place and ask to pull over. We would grab a blanket, a little tube of lube and have some fun...knowing someone could come along at any moment and catch us. I would always tell if we were discovered by some guys I would let them have a turn, which would always give her a great orgasm.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:33 am

Most public?

Probably either the dancefloor in a club in Ibiza or on a night train back from a concert :)

Kawolf

Post by Kawolf » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 am

Haha you see I'm a lover of nature and wildlife...so is my girlfriend :) so we did anal many times while camping in forests and deserts, Riversides and mountains :D
Even if it was crowded, and even though it's too risky in our country :shock: :D
"I love the name of Honor, more than I fear death". Gaius Julius Caesar

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 am

Between the four of us there have been quite a few public places over the years.

If we're out for a meal or a night out, Peter will often take either chris or katie into one of the restrooms, plant a load up their ass and replug them. (chris and katie are always plugged when we go out.)

The toilets in the Starbucks in our local city have seen a good anal fucking now and again.

Various times when we've been parked in the car, and one great trip where I drove, and Peter sat in the back with chris next to him, and katie was undressed from the waist down, on Peter's lap, with his cock up her ass. I'm sure a few of the cars we passed had people in who worked out what we were doing.

We've done dogging sites a few times. chris and katie bent over the car while Peter and I fuck them, with people watching and jerking off. It's surprising how quickly people gather around once they realise someone's getting fucked anally.

I've fucked chris in one of the adult stores on the motorway near us. We stopped in to have a look when we were coming home after visiting friends, and we ended up buying a new strap-on. I couldn't wait to get home before using it, so asked the guy serving if he'd mind if we used one of the changing rooms to try it out. He smirked as he said 'sure' and I added lube to the pile of things we were buying, and after we'd purchased everything, I patted chris' ass before he and I went into the changing rooms where I fucked chris up the ass until I cummed.

There's always something about fucking in public :)

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:24 am

As a student in a lecure theater v late at night, in woods near uni, later in life hotel balcony and on honeymoon in an allway door wear near market square

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Had a 90's Honda Passport(Izuzu Rodeo) in highschool. The back of that thing was huge with the seats folded down. My gf at the time liked having cum in her ass in public, so just about everywhere we went. Cqmping on the lake side, movie theater parking lot, outback steakhouse parking lot(well alot of parking lots). Beach hotel balcony, power went out in a hotel once with a glass elevator on the 15th floor, she was in a skirt :lol: we tried for inside a movie theater, but it ended up getting quite crowded for how long the movie had been out. Oh and a park playground at night. Very exhilarating times.
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Unbelievable stories indeed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And great question too. I bow, I had a great pleasure reading :)
Think, it's free ;-)