Tight or loose ass preference.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Jack

Tight or loose ass preference.

Post by Jack » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Carla and I have been AO since January of 1981, and her loose ass has never felt better for both of us. The complete absence of any discomfort to her and anxiety to me is highly erotic for us, and the flaccidity of her anus and rectum gives us complete mutual pleasure. How do the rest of you, men and women, feel about tight versus loose?

Jack

analgirl98

Re: Tight or loose ass preference.

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:15 am

I've been AO for almost 7 years, I'm still tight but can relax myself when a partner is seeking entry.

I like the tightness of it personally.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:04 am

I like a well-used, well-trained ass. That is, not loose, but able to easily relax but also easily tighten. A wide range of ability, with strong anal muscles.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:13 am

analsexonly wrote:I like a well-used, well-trained ass. That is, not loose, but able to easily relax but also easily tighten. A wide range of ability, with strong anal muscles.

That fairly well describes me lol

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:44 am

Yep, I'm in total agreement with analsexonly on this one. That pretty much describes my wife and our experience, so that would be my preference, as well.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:10 pm

I also agree. My wife has the ability to control the many muscles that make up her sphincters, rectal valves, and even the depth between her anus and her rectal valves. She can control how tight or how loose (to a lesser degree) her anal sphincter is as the occasion calls for. When we want to have a longer session or have hard anal, she can relax her sphincter. Then, when it's time to cum, she can tighten these muscles and bear down, opening her rectal valves allowing me to cum deep beyond, into her colon. At times when we just have time for a quicky, it's tight all the way.

I believe every woman has the ability to do this. Any man whos wife or girlfriend can is truly blessed.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:25 pm

I don't think it's something that can be done without having had enough anal sex to understand how they work, as that helps teach a girl how to control them so well.

That's certainly true from my perspective, I learnt to do it via regular anal.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:44 am

The biggest turn on for me is after 20 minutes or so of anal and after my wife has had all the orgasms she is capable of having her asshole loosens and gapes as she moans and eggs me on to go deeper.
I love the look of her gaping ass. I take it to be a sign that I have done a good job and she is pleased and satisfied.
A few minutes of pumping her loosened up ass and I'm cumming deep inside her.

One of the most amazing assholes I ever met, (LOL), was on a tranny guy.
He was able to take me in with no hesitation and no lube.
He asked me if I wanted it tighter and he could tighten or loosen at will.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:24 pm

You'll find that tranny or gay guys have a far greater degree of control as they tend to do it with far greater frequency and usually go further with anal play than the vast majority of girls.

Kinghut

Post by Kinghut » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:53 pm

control is definitely key. Loose feels amazing and is always fun as her ass juice ends up everywhere. The ability for her to keep her asshole open is great when you want to eat her out and tight does wonders just before you cum.