Having anal many times a day?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
hot1981

Re: Having anal many times a day?

Post by hot1981 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:43 pm

F655A wrote:Yes, but of course being solo means I don't have to wait for my wife to agree to it. Sleeping in separate rooms, as we now have for the last 6 years, I can wake up early each day and treat myself to 1-2 hours of anal every single morning. Thereafter, as opportunity presents. On weekends, I may engage in as many as six more times in a single day. Still, I don't think I'm obsessed, as my wife says. (Ha! If she only knew.)

Awesome! Six times sounds very pleasurable :)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:43 pm

If its of interest I reached a personal best on Saturday and had anal sex 5 times. :)

F655A

Post by F655A » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Very much of interest, but only modesty forbids my asking for details. Congratulations!

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:12 pm

F655A wrote:Very much of interest, but only modesty forbids my asking for details. Congratulations!

That's what private messages are for ;)

anallady

Post by anallady » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:36 am

Over the last 5 days I have taken my husband in my ass 26 times...25 of those he came deep inside my ass.

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:41 am

analwifey wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:36 am
Over the last 5 days I have taken my husband in my ass 26 times...25 of those he came deep inside my ass.

You are the dream of every man who love anal sex)))
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Analfiend

Post by Analfiend » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:41 am

My record is five times in one day with my old girlfriend. It was amazing and I will never forget that, but I can't do that everyday. She challenged me to do it. Normal with her was twice a day, sometimes three times.

These days I have anal 3-5 days per week. Twice a day is no problem but to cum more than that the girl needs to be really sexy.

anallady

Post by anallady » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:23 am

Regent wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:41 am
analwifey wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:36 am

You are the dream of every man who love anal sex)))

Well thank you...Im flattered.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:28 pm

About, 3-4 times a day average I take a load in my ass. I am in an unorthodox marriage and freely sleep with whomever I wish. So depending on mood I might have more or less cum inside my ass based on if I am going out that day.

In terms of just straight penetration, I wear a butt plug all-day, every-day. Natch, it's removed for sex/potty/washing myself. Aside from the constant fullness provided by the plug, I masturbate like crazy throughout the day. Maybe about 5 to 6 times a day I bring myself to orgasm solo. When I masturbate I sometimes shove something in my vagina to stretch/gape it but I bring myself to orgasm strictly with anal fingering/fisting/insertion. (I actually fucked myself on the toilet prior to browsing the forum here and will likely fuck myself again before logging off.)

I also fuck my sister/wife, so that might be another 2-3 times a day. She does use my pussy on occasion, but we never have sex without some kind of anal penetration performed on me.

I am kind of a "whore", so to speak. But I am very sexually content and happy lady. :lol:

Pervertboy

Post by Pervertboy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:05 pm

I live alome in my apartment and the maximum i get in a day was 4 times with my girlfriend. This use to happen in special days when she is in her period, she is insanelly horny these days, and she appeal hotter to me, she always stay in my apartment during her period to have sex woth me. Anal only, no pussy and no clit, pure asshole and anal orgasms. She takes towards 20 minutes to orgasm anally, we do slow penetration, she hates rough sex, is very rarelly when she is into rough. And in these 3 or 4 four times we had anal, she doesnt allow me to cum none. I only edge, never cum, she does not allow. But is amazing anyway, i love when she is in her period, she becomes so much sexier and hot, period pussy means pussy on fire to her, i fuck her asshole all day lomg during her period. Its pure anal lust
Eat pussy, fuck butt :idea: