Age When You First Had Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
petviki

Re: Age When You First Had Anal?

Post by petviki » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:20 pm

16 with my college boyfriend.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:07 am

I first had anal when I was 12. It was a bit painful but he was older and quite experienced so knew what he was doing, didn't rush it, and after a lot of preparing he got in and I've never looked back!
Last edited by analgirl98 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

petviki

Post by petviki » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:25 am

I always look back when I'm getting it from behind :P

But 13, wow, gotta love older boyfriends don't ya

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:42 pm

You naughty girl!

I was actually 12, as I said it was about a month before my birthday lol! He wasn't my boyfriend, he was much older, but we still play now.

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:30 pm

It was either shortly before or shortly after my 18th birthday. I remember it clearly too. My boyfriend of the time was giving me a backrub. We were both nude of course. I started getting drowsy, and he whispered, "if you fall asleep in going to fuck you in the ass." I hadn't known how to bring up the subject, since I actually wanted him to, so I pretended to fall asleep. Unfortunately he didn't know what he was doing, so there was a lot of discomfort and some pain. I managed to cum once before I had to make him stop.

Dilyara

Post by Dilyara » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 am

At 18 with my boss. I did not refuse because I did not want to lose my work.

Krista

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:56 am

I was 14, it was with my first love. Awwwww haha Did it to please him, did it a lot.
:)
Krista

Jack

Post by Jack » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Females' (?) posts here seem to imply age disparity in first anal. If more than three years and <18, it's illegal in most states, even when the younger person is the aggressor. Better not to talk, or fantasize, about this . My first anal partners, in the fifties, would go to prison today, tragic and unjust outcomes for them and me. Things are different today, no use reminiscing about bullets we dodged.

Jack

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi Jack, I get what you're saying, but there's really no need to fear relaying incidents unless there is currently ongoing abuse against a minor. People on the internet and elsewhere talk about such things, including in online support groups and with in person therapists, and there isn't going to be any investigative action or whatever because of it. I think having to keep such things bottled up inside makes it all worse if anything. Just my opinion.

*DH*

Post by *DH* » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

I was about 20 when I had my first - I still remember the feeling of slipping into that booty for the first time..sublime.