Anal cravings

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AuroraAnal

Anal cravings

Post by AuroraAnal » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Not sure if this has already been discussed but does anyone ever have such a crave and turn on for anal? I get wet obviously but even my ass tingles as I just wanna have anything anal hehe.
Yes, that's my ass ;)

fascinum

Re: Anal cravings

Post by fascinum » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:35 pm

One of my ex gfs told me something similar. She took my hand to put my fingers in her anus for me to feel it, And .... Well, you can guess . That used to be the beginning of a new session... Even now Its exciting to remember that feeling. I dont miss her, but I miss her ass so much ...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

AuroraAnal

Post by AuroraAnal » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Oh yes its something I crave daily. Sometimes a plug has to suffice ;)
Yes, that's my ass ;)

Arseguy

Post by Arseguy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:12 am

AuroraAnal wrote:Oh yes its something I crave daily. Sometimes a plug has to suffice ;)

Awww, sounds like your been supressed lol ;)
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:48 am

Definitely something I've heard of naturally occurring in some women, but also something others have achieved through deliberate practice, out of a desire to feel arousal anally instead of or in addition to vaginally/clitorally. Obviously, one can't really suppress getting wet when aroused, but feeling a tingle of arousal anally can be a real turn-on for an anal only woman.

AuroraAnal

Post by AuroraAnal » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Definitely! Like now I feel wet but its my ass thats getting aroused, tingling, opening slightly, getting sensitive. Sorry tmi but yes its nice to see those on here who understand that .
Yes, that's my ass ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:48 pm

It's not too much information, it's an important and interesting topic, and serves in part to counteract those who say anal or a preference for it is unnatural—yet, here you are, having a natural reaction that is primarily anal in focus.

It's very rare, but a similar scenario I've also heard of is some women who appear to get wet anally when aroused. There is, of course, a small amount of natural anal lubrication for most people in the form of anal mucous, and some create more of it than others, but the link between arousal and the generation of natural anal lubricant is quite rare and amazing.

AuroraAnal

Post by AuroraAnal » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Ive had that feeling before. I dont think I have much but have felt a wettness before. It is , I find though I always have to reach for my clit. Ive tried training myself using just a dildo etc I would love to orgasm from anal only.
Yes, that's my ass ;)

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:33 am

Im sure that you will do, because the main sexual organ Is the mind. I think i told you before but my ex gf anus tingled Just with the First preliminary phrases....

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:13 pm

We are almost 2 years AO, and b4 making that final commitment we were about 90% anal. My wife's libido has increased since we've gone AO & as opposed to previously when I was the initiator almost all the time, she now regularly initiates - often by wiggling her curvaceous ass, or telling me how much she needs my cock in her ass. I'll ask her if she has cravings or not tho