Age When You First Had Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
perfectpenny

Re: Age When You First Had Anal?

Post by perfectpenny » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:40 pm

I was 15 my first time. It was with my boyfriend who was 16. I had already been doing oral and I knew he wanted more. I was always curious about anal and thought it looked hot so when he brought up the idea as a way to have sex while still preserving myself for marriage I thought it was a great idea.

It was much more work than I expected and it took a few times for me to be able to take it comfortably but he was great and gentle. I've heard horror stories from friends so I always appreciate him for that.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:29 pm

My wife and I both wish we had thought about anal initially. It would have saved a lot of stress and store bought pregnancy tests when we were teenagers. Not to mention the money spent on condoms (on the rare occasions we used them).

This is why I think anal sex should be presented as an alternative form of birth control to youth. Too many young people are taught about condoms, but then don't use them. If they were having anal sex instead, pregnancy prevention wouldn't be an issue.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:11 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:This is why I think anal sex should be presented as an alternative form of birth control to youth. Too many young people are taught about condoms, but then don't use them. If they were having anal sex instead, pregnancy prevention wouldn't be an issue.

Anal sex is definitely preferable to the "withdrawal method" or vaginal sex with a condom when it comes to preventing pregnancy. There is still the STD issue, but in a committed relationship where both are tested, anal for contraception is a great thing.

Swirl

Post by Swirl » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:22 am

I was 14.

I can't remember a time anal wasn't part of my life one way or another.

spatula

Post by spatula » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:22 pm

I'm a bisexual man, and my first sexual experience was with another man at the age of 24, and it involved receiving anal.

My first experience 'topping' anal was with a woman was at some point half a year into my first relationship with a girlfriend, at 25. We ended up having anal every couple weeks until the relationship ended... and then after it ended as well.

I had a boyfriend for three years following that, so obviously it was all anal. In the years since I've had casual flings with a couple women that lasted a while but no anal. I was more in the mood for V anyway... to me, since I had more experience with men, it was more exotic. But I could definitely go for topping a woman (or man) or being pegged (or dicked) again. I like all forms of sex, but I've always had a fetish for anal, and I enjoy the stories on the site!

Ajbbmw1991

Post by Ajbbmw1991 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:31 am

I was 16 when my then girlfriend allowed me to fuck her in the ass. We were both virgins and she was not yet ready to "go all the way". She gave me regular blow jobs (and she was gooood at that) but one day after a nice blow job, we were spooning. I was getting hard again and positioned the head of my cock against her asshole and whispered into her ear that I wished I could go ahead and push it in. Much to my surprise, she smiled and said "go ahead". I did not have to be asked twice. I blew my load into her ass and it was pure bliss. We dated for a few years after that but she was very limited on anal while we dated. It was a once in a while special thing.

I think that is why I love anal so much. Vaginal sex is awesome but it was a bit of a let down after doing anal first. Now I am blissfully with a wife who only wants it in the ass. Nothing beats that initial tight anal penetration and that sweet moment when her ass relaxes and lets me slowly in.

david0813

Post by david0813 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:40 am

I was 19 years old.it was the greatest experience i ever had

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:56 pm

I was 25. He was older and married. His wife was away and he asked me to stay over. Until then, all our sex had been in his truck. The second night he reached across me and took a jar of vaseline from his wife's dresser and greased my crack. I lay there face pressed into the pillow as he fucked my bum and all I could think of was the smell of his wife's cheap perfume in the pillow.

doug_licks

Post by doug_licks » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:38 am

i was 17 met this older guy in a park and he brought me to his apartment. We first sucked each other then he asked to fuck me so i ended up letting him fuck me.
cum fuck me

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 am

doug_licks wrote:i was 17 met this older guy in a park and he brought me to his apartment. We first sucked each other then he asked to fuck me so i ended up letting him fuck me.

Really? That's hot