Anal cravings

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
fascinum

Re: Anal cravings

Post by fascinum » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Canassman wrote:We are almost 2 years AO, and b4 making that final commitment we were about 90% anal. My wife's libido has increased since we've gone AO & as opposed to previously when I was the initiator almost all the time, she now regularly initiates - often by wiggling her curvaceous ass, or telling me how much she needs my cock in her ass. I'll ask her if she has cravings or not tho

Dont Ask it! ... Touch it! Im sure she will prefer it ;)

AuroraAnal

Post by AuroraAnal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:51 am

Im definitely more horny when its just Anal. Something always triggers it.
Yes, that's my ass ;)

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:23 am

Wow , If that Is your ass, congratulations to you And your Lucky bf :o :o :shock: :shock:

AuroraAnal

Post by AuroraAnal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:46 am

Hehe why thank you and it is.
So far we've only had anal twice this week.
Craving it again so badly though :oops:
Yes, that's my ass ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:26 pm

I'll definitely be interested to hear if you find your cravings of anal grow stronger and more frequent if you go fully anal only for a period of time.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:06 pm

analsexonly wrote:It's very rare, but a similar scenario I've also heard of is some women who appear to get wet anally when aroused. There is, of course, a small amount of natural anal lubrication for most people in the form of anal mucous, and some create more of it than others, but the link between arousal and the generation of natural anal lubricant is quite rare and amazing.

I'm definitely built that way. I get wet back there naturally.
XXX, Jeri

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:20 am

Jeripp wrote:
analsexonly wrote:It's very rare, but a similar scenario I've also heard of is some women who appear to get wet anally when aroused. There is, of course, a small amount of natural anal lubrication for most people in the form of anal mucous, and some create more of it than others, but the link between arousal and the generation of natural anal lubricant is quite rare and amazing.

That's really interesting! Is it enough to use as lube or do you need to supplement it with more as well?

AuroraAnal

Post by AuroraAnal » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:47 am

Im craving it badly today. Literally can feel it. I have some natural lube too which is getting more common. I literally cant stop playing with my ass today hehe.
Yes, that's my ass ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:40 pm

That's great! I'm curious whether this natural anal lubrication is something that develops more for those who experience this sort of anal arousal, and whether it can increase in volume over time.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:33 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Jeripp wrote:

That's really interesting! Is it enough to use as lube or do you need to supplement it with more as well?

I generally do not use lube. I'm at least a bit moist all the time. Yes, all my panties eventually have stains over my pucker. Hehe.
XXX, Jeri