Hello Everyone!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
a55lo

Hello Everyone!

Post by a55lo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:24 am

Hello Everyone!

I am 22 year old guy and my girlfriend is 21. We've been together for 5 years now & all that time we've been having only anal sex.
Our AO started when we were talking about sex and birth control, we were too shy to buy condoms etc. So we found out that anal sex could be good option for birth control and it has worked. So every time we have sex, we always have anal sex & sometimes oral too. We never haven't even tried vaginal sex. We have anal sex quite daily & sometimes we have it up to 2-3 times a day. I think we are going to try vaginal sex once we get married, but thats not the point right now, since we both like anal sex so much. I think anal sex is so much enjoyable & we don't have to worry about pregnancy either. I also like very much her round butt.

a55lo

Canassman

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Canassman » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Welcome and thanks for the intro! I wish my wife and I had started with anal only! What's your girlfriend's perspective? Presumably she enjoys your AO lifestyle as well? Does she orgasm?

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:38 am

Welcome, a55lo.

I'm seconding the question about your girlfriend. From what you wrote she doesn't seem to be in any hurry to try out vaginal, so does she enjoy anal?
Does she or you play with her clit while fucking? And you said you were too shy to buy condoms, but did you buy lube?
Lots of questions, but no need to answer, I'm just curious. :)

a55lo

Post by a55lo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:41 am

Canassman wrote:Welcome and thanks for the intro! I wish my wife and I had started with anal only! What's your girlfriend's perspective? Presumably she enjoys your AO lifestyle as well? Does she orgasm?

She enjoys it very much, she has very intense orgasms.

a55lo

Post by a55lo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:44 am

sadomina wrote:Welcome, a55lo.

I'm seconding the question about your girlfriend. From what you wrote she doesn't seem to be in any hurry to try out vaginal, so does she enjoy anal?
Does she or you play with her clit while fucking? And you said you were too shy to buy condoms, but did you buy lube?
Lots of questions, but no need to answer, I'm just curious. :)

Yes she enjoys anal very much. Sometimes we might play with her clit, but usually we ignore her pussy. First reason is that we don't have to worry about pregnancy & she wants to be a virgin till marriage.
We ordered lube from internet.

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:42 am

a55lo wrote:Yes she enjoys anal very much. Sometimes we might play with her clit, but usually we ignore her pussy. First reason is that we don't have to worry about pregnancy & she wants to be a virgin till marriage.

Yay! Great to hear she enjoys it. :)
To be honest I'm a little bit confused about how someone who had anal sex would be considered a virgin, but it seems the concept of virginity itself seems pretty complex and varied from place to place and person to person.
It's awesome you two found a safe and mutually pleasurable way to have sex!

a55lo

Post by a55lo » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:02 am

sadomina wrote:
a55lo wrote:Yes she enjoys anal very much. Sometimes we might play with her clit, but usually we ignore her pussy. First reason is that we don't have to worry about pregnancy & she wants to be a virgin till marriage.

Yay! Great to hear she enjoys it. :)
To be honest I'm a little bit confused about how someone who had anal sex would be considered a virgin, but it seems the concept of virginity itself seems pretty complex and varied from place to place and person to person.
It's awesome you two found a safe and mutually pleasurable way to have sex!

Thank you!
Anal sex just came as a habit to us too keep pregnancy out & we found out that it is the best birth control. It's free also & very enjoyable. :)

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:16 am

Welcome and congrats on your relationship! Five years is a long time to be together and not have vaginal sex. Do either of you have any expectations or concerns about having vaginal sex once you get married?

a55lo

Post by a55lo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:48 am

scioness wrote:Welcome and congrats on your relationship! Five years is a long time to be together and not have vaginal sex. Do either of you have any expectations or concerns about having vaginal sex once you get married?

Yes we defiantly are going to try it, but we don't have any hurry for that now. We are also getting married pretty soon.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:38 am

Hi, welcome! Though a lot of people don't talk about it too much, I think your experience is shared by many and is probably one of the most common introductions to the world of anal only and an obvious way to develop a lifelong preference for anal sex.