Swallowing Cum

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Swallowing Cum

Post by Haunter » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Hello everyone,

When it happens to cum into her mouth I know there are two main choices: spit or swallow? To me, I would psicologically feel spitting as a kind of cheat, while on the other hand swallowing (if really enjoyed by her and not done just to please me) turns me on terrificly.

I would be curious to listen to your experiences and preferences, especially women's ones.
Think, it's free ;-)

Monica

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Monica » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:43 pm

I love swallowing. I do it for me. Cum is my reward, I earned it.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:54 am

Nice to hear it, thank you Monica... It's amazing anyway noticing how much (about sex in general) opinions on a same thing can be so widespread: almost any one thing has those who love it and those who are even disgusted by.
Think, it's free ;-)

Monica

Post by Monica » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:51 am

I think most girls are somewhere in the middle. They dont dislike it but dont love it.

hommax

Post by hommax » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:33 am

There is also another option than spiting or swallowing the semen , to share . She keep it in her mouth and you're savouring together
Butt plug lover

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:10 am

hommax wrote:There is also another option than spiting or swallowing the semen , to share . She keep it in her mouth and you're savouring together

Hi hommax, do you mean you decant it in each other's mouth while kissing? Sounds interesting :-)
Think, it's free ;-)

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Mostly I like it so swollow but had an ex who smoked made it taste vile. With hubby in will happily swollow even atm

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:45 pm

My wife used to swallow any time we did oral, which was quite often before we discovered anal sex. Now, I drink a lot of coffee, which she says makes my cum taste bitter. So, most of the time she finishes me off, then goes to the bathroom to spit it out. I don't understand how this makes it any better though, as she has it in her mouth anyway. For that matter, swallowing would get it out of her mouth as quickly as possible. I won't complain though, as we'd both usually prefer I cum in her ass anyway.

Jason

Post by Jason » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:41 pm

I am puzzled by the ATM and swallowing idea. You hear of ppl getting sick from the most minute exposure to fecal matter. How can you do ATM and swallow without getting sick? I love AO and rimming and do it often and watching ATM in videos, but even if my wife does a enema , there is still some there. Thoughts?

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:56 pm

I guess when I have done ATM there is never large amounts of mess an feces is held very high up so apart form obvious taste not an issue also in part it's my own germs. Hubby never got sick rimming mw either