No Diddle December

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
Canassman

No Diddle December

Post by Canassman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Last night the wife & I lay in bed & agreed to spend December with lots of wonderful Anal loving - and no pussy or clitty stimulation at all. She can only cum with something stimulating her ass. We both looking forward to this!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: No diddle December

Post by analsexonly » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:44 pm

I'd started calling it Derrière December, myself. :lol:

Keep us informed on how it goes!

hot1981

Re: No Diddle December

Post by hot1981 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:14 am

Canassman wrote:Last night the wife & I lay in bed & agreed to spend December with lots of wonderful Anal loving - and no pussy or clitty stimulation at all. She can only cum with something stimulating her ass. We both looking forward to this!

Congratulations! That sounds great & keep it up!
Me & my wife are also going to have No Pussy December, after we've done so much anal we feel like that we could have anal all the time and totally skip pussy.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:11 am

That's great! I'm sure you'll keep sticking with AO and end up with no desire at all go back to pussy.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 pm

We are already AO - January 1st will be our 2 year AO anniversary, this month is all about expanding on this by stopping Ana clitoral or vaginal stimulation at all. She can anally masturbate all she wants, but no vag/clit. She is only allowed to cum from anal sex or stimulation. If she doesn't cum then she enjoys the frustration till next time.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:33 am

In case anyone missed it, this thread inspired a couple to try "No Diddle November" for themselves, with great success so far judging by their submission on the Anal Only Lifestyle blog.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Just an update as we are nearing the end of our month of no pussy/clit stimulation. We have been diligent in our commitment. There has been no touching, licking, diddling, licking or any pussy/clit play at all. She has been amazing. No complaints as we have worked on this experiment. So far she has only cum anally in the spooning position- it likely ncreases pressure on the whole genital region. Due to the season and being busy we haven't had as much sex as either of us would like though. We've done sme other positions- mainly doggy - and although she takes pleasure from these positions she doesn't cum, but eagerly begs for me to fuck her & give her my cum in her ass. A few nights ago she asked me to fuck her ass with a dildo if she didn't cum while fucking her - perhaps thinking she needs more time to get there. Of course that night she came quickly so we haven't tried it yet, but will soon.

She says she's quite fine with not cumming sometimes, and while I would prefer to help her cum to reciprocate the pleasure she is giving me, I have had to remain firm in our commitment as well and not waver. She finds anal itself pleasureable & also has asked me to take control & dominate her more in the last few years, so perhaps being "used" adds to her excitement. We've talked about how it can increase frustration which can lead to stronger orgasms, but we'd likely have to be having more sex than we are presently (work, holiday obligations, visiting family, etc.) for that buildup to become overwhelming enough.

My cock is quite rigid with little give when erect, and a left lean - which makes anal cowgirl uncomfortable for her - I know, too bad as this is normally a good position for a woman to control depth, speed & as a result, for many the easiest way to orgasm. Any advice around positions or ways to help her cum are appreciated. Any feedback at all is welcome...

I will be showing her this thread, so feel free to share thoughts with my lovely wife too..

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:03 am

Well, we were apart for a day & my naughty wife broke one of our rules for the month. Please see my "Punishment" post in the Advice section for details, as I am looking for a suitable punishment...

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Wed May 09, 2018 1:50 pm

What a truly amazing women! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous. This is a fantasy for me.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed May 09, 2018 8:33 pm

She’s pretty amazing all right