Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
amorous945

Hello

Post by amorous945 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. In a marriage of thirty plus years, our anal to vaginal ratio is about 95-5, 95, of course, being on the anal side. That being said, I'm glad to have found a group with the same passion and, I look forward to reading through the various posts here and maybe getting to know some of you. :)

lisa

Re: Hello

Post by lisa » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Welcome to you both and congratulations on the 95-5 AO. Has it been this way most of your 30 years together?

amorous945

Re-re: Hello

Post by amorous945 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi, Lisa. :)

To answer your question, no, it hasn't been AO our entire 30 years together. I would say it's been more like for the last 22-24 years. After the birth of our son, my wife didn't want to get back on birth control, so we started having more anal sex during that period of our lives. We just sort of gravitated in that direction with no real conscious decision to be living any certain lifestyle. In fact, I had never heard of an AO lifestyle until I found this site. I have desired for the longest time to find other couples like us, but up until now hadn't found anything substantive.

Anal sex wasn't always smooth sailing for us. There were hurdles that both of us had to overcome before we were able to fully enjoy anal sex without the stigma that often accompanies it; perhaps a discussion better left for another day. ;)

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:58 am

Welcome.

Given you both have such an obvious preference for anal I have to ask - why still continue with the vaginal at all? Occasional desire for variety? I know some couples choose to still have vaginal once in a while just because they feel "they should", almost ritualistic or out of habit.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi Marcus,

You've given me something to ponder, as I haven't really given much thought as to why we continue having vaginal sex, given our preference for anal. I guess you're right, though. It's probably just a diversion. As I was thinking about your question, it dawned on me that even though we still have vaginal sex on occasion, even then we still usually finish with anal. It is very rare that we ever just have vaginal sex, start to finish.
Last edited by amorous945 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi amorous.

You carry on doing just as you have been. Anal/vaginal isn't some kind of binary choice. I find you can mix as you please, and different relationships have gone different ways.

I do understand those on either side, and that there are those who like to keep to one activity exclusively because they like one act that much. Every human being is an individual.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:04 pm

I agree with you, prettypink. Variety is the spice of life. The oneness and love that couples share in times of intimacy (and otherwise) far exceeds what orifice is being used at the time.