Anal Dating Websites?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalObsession

Anal Dating Websites?

Post by AnalObsession » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Has anyone ever tried anal specific dating websites? I'm on OkCupid right now and haven't had much luck, especially in the kink department. I've found women who are into or are willing to try anal sex and other fetishes (not many) but at best it's a meh thing to them. But I've been hesitant to join kink-specific dating sites, mainly because while my kinks are extremely important to me, I'm also looking for long term relationship(s) too, so I'm a little more serious than most at my age.

Still, what do you think of sites like these?

http://analdreamdate.com/

http://www.analdaters.com/

http://www.datinganal.com/

http://analjoyride.co.uk/

KinkyGermanGuy

Re: Anal Dating Websites?

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 am

Avoid those platforms "powered by Dating Factory", see the page footers. They advertise with lots of fake accounts and have reportedly irregularities in membership fees handling.

AnalObsession

Post by AnalObsession » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks for telling me. That's really disappointing though so thanks for dashing any hopes and dreams I had too lol.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Maybe that's because you have the proposition back to front. No woman is going to choose you just because you like anal any more than you would choose someone unseen because (say) you are the same height.

As many of us here can attest, if you are open about who you are and what you want, you will find that most potential partners are prepared to at least give it a try.

Unless they've been turned off by someone trying to rush them into it, that is. Good anal sex is all about taking time. Your patience will be richly rewarded!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Steve_DE

Post by Steve_DE » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 pm

KinkyGermanGuy wrote:Avoid those platforms "powered by Dating Factory", see the page footers. They advertise with lots of fake accounts and have reportedly irregularities in membership fees handling.

Thank you very much for this warning! I've checked out analdating.com - and it's true! After few it's starts with getting winks and mails - from only very pretty females -, but no action before you've paid!

It's so obvious ... a blind one could see it!

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:26 pm

I've been hanging out on line since there was an on line, I've yet to see a woman looking for an anal partner other than obvious scams.

On the other hand many women are prepared to give it a shot once they've connected with someone.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:26 pm

I for one wouldn't use a dating site to find an AO partner. It's my ass, the ball is iny court. If a guy is going to find his way in there, he's gotta get into my life first.

Like, a few dates, get to know each other, see that it's actually going somewhere other than the bedroom.

Otherwise, who knows what kinda crazy I'd catch lol

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:35 am

I used OKCupid and POF, but neither brought me anything so far if not weird/mad/very mad people. Some years ago I tried for a few months a membership in a site for anal sex but quickly understood it was just full of fake profiles and hardly anything more worthing my time. Burnt money.
Overall that's a huge turn off, since in my opinion online dating is nothing less a genial idea: you can see at least 100000 times more potential partners you could meet in your daily life, know they're there for the same reason and more importantly you can soon check who seems to have something in common with you beside physical beauty, which is quite a must of course, but far away the whole I seek. Instead it seems dating sites in my mind are not what actual dating sites are.

Moreover I learnt that chatting is unluckily like wearing a mask in the end: the impression you get that way might not match at all when you talk to him/her in person. That doesn't happen every time, but definitely does.
Think, it's free ;-)

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Its been a few years (5) since I have done the online dating thing, but found that like those posting above, if you take time to get to know someone and are honest about your preferences, if the woman is open to it and she likes you, then anal is probably in your future. Usually after you have chatted and flirted for a while sex questions do come up. I try my best never to be rude and prefer to describe it as part of my main fantasy. Generally by the time we get around to having sex, she really wants to be your fantasy and if you are patient and gentle you may find you have found a great lover. Of course you have to know her fantasies and make those happen for her as well. I can think of three women I dated who had ever had anal before we met and soon became the one asking for it every time we were together. So, yes, I would use normal dating sites and avoid the scam sites that pump out fake messages to lure you in.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:17 am

adventurista wrote:Its been a few years (5) since I have done the online dating thing, but found that like those posting above, if you take time to get to know someone and are honest about your preferences, if the woman is open to it and she likes you, then anal is probably in your future. Usually after you have chatted and flirted for a while sex questions do come up. I try my best never to be rude and prefer to describe it as part of my main fantasy. Generally by the time we get around to having sex, she really wants to be your fantasy and if you are patient and gentle you may find you have found a great lover. Of course you have to know her fantasies and make those happen for her as well. I can think of three women I dated who had ever had anal before we met and soon became the one asking for it every time we were together. So, yes, I would use normal dating sites and avoid the scam sites that pump out fake messages to lure you in.

Absolutely 100% this.