Most public place you ever had anal in?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Angie06

Re: Most public place you ever had anal in?

Post by Angie06 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:06 am

I've had anal in bathrooms, in nature, in the car, in the park, sex parties. If I go out knowing it's possible to have sex, I always have a bit of lube with me and condoms.
One of the fondest memories is of going to this secluded place behind a club, lubing myself while giving head then taking him in from behind with no other preparation except a few seconds of fingering.
Oh and sitting on the guy's lap on a pretty well hidden away bench in a park at night, his cock fully inside my ass
With my ex we did it randomly a lot, both very sexual and kinky and the plus about doing it with someone you know and trust is that you can do it bare and have him cum inside, which is very exciting in a public setting.
I especially like it when the bathroom is that one stall only type so you have the whole bathroom to yourself and when it's not a crowded place, it's low stress lol. Had some daytime anal like that

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:06 pm

In high school, I got stand up fucked in a washroom stall at school. I don't think any body ever saw us, but people came and went, and noticed two sets of feet under the door, and a few times people saw us come out. Downside- soggy , cum filled panties.
When I was a little older, we did the washroom on an airplane. I sat on the sink, and got a buttload of cum. I hopped down, and THE biggest load ever glopped out of me, onto the floor. Airplane toilet paper is little squares of shiny paper. I tried to clean the floor, but all I could do was spread it around. I left, sheepishly. It would be obvious to the next person that it was cum all over the floor.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Wed May 03, 2017 6:44 am

Earlier this year, wife and I went to Fuerteventura and stayed near Corralejo. There is a large natural park to the South East of the town which has sand dunes running for miles and miles. We walked across it naked on our way to the beach (we are naturists). You can see for miles in any direction, so took the opportunity to ass fuck in the middle of dunes. Also had a little watersports session and a few blow jobs as well :)
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed May 03, 2017 6:52 am

I've already replied once, but things have changed.
I joined a swingers club, where there is no where to hide. I never thought I would have sex THIS publicly in my life.
Amazing how fast my inhibitions vanished. By midnight, I was face down in a pillow getting my ass plowed. After a rest, I looked up, and we had drawn a little crowd. We did it again, with me on top, and facing my 'audience'.

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Fri May 05, 2017 10:06 pm

In college my gf in her dorm had her bed propped up against the window, which faced the dorm quad, 4 floors of rooms all round not too far away. I'd do her doggy style like right beside the window more or less (with a light fixture right where the curtains were, shining down on us). (She was my first anal-only gf, of two that I had.)

In retrospect Im amazed we didnt get discovered and expelled (nor did she hear any rumours of people talking). I mean, what was the whole point of our activity then? :)

One of my fantasies is that we'd get blackmailed by another coed who comes over and threatens us, unless we, uh... well you know where it goes from here. :)

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 am

Subway train and park!

I'll share the story for you randy folk out there;

I was out with some girlfriends after work one night and had a few drinks. Little tipsy so I felt it was time to go home for the night- I am not a big drinker.

On the train ride home I was horny and the car was empty. So I touched myself a little to get my engine revved for when I got home. I am married but am in an open marriage.

A guy walked into my car and I barely noticed in time to close my legs. He sat across the way from me and I think he noticed I had my hand up my skirt and I was blushing. That just made me even wetter between my legs. So I decided to have some fun and go full on masturbation in view of the guy who boarded.

This is like a 45 min train ride by the way.

So I did. Hiked up my skirt, spread my legs and began fingering myself right in front of the guy. Pulled up my top so he could see my tits.

The guy just said, "Wwooooowww!" and began videoing me on his phone. That made me wetter. I was on my first orgasm very quickly after spreading my legs.

Then I just blurted out to him, "Want to fuck me in the ass?"

He said something I barely heard but I kept masturbating and was on my way to the second orgasm. During which he sat next to me and began touching my tits and kissing my neck, put his hand down my panties and began fingering me.

I said, "Fuck my ass, please."

I was so wet and horny at this point, you have no idea. He kinda scooted me over to my right side as if to enter my pussy but I just turned over on my knees on the train seat, ass up and spread wide. He stood up, dropped his pants, grabbed the upper hand rail and went right up in my ass.

No lube, no condom.

I was blissed the fuck out at this point. He came very quickly in my ass. Felt like a lot of cum and I was very happy he came so quickly and hard for me.

That was not the end though.

After he came inside me. He said some nonsense stuff about me being a 'bad bitch' and all that. I was not paying too much attention though. But what did happen was someone else boarded the train as we were fucking. Another guy.

He and the guy that fucked me were kinda bragging about having fucked/watched me being fucked. I wanted to fuck both of them at this point.

So I told them the next stop was my final stop and there was a park across the street from the train station (which is true). If they wanted we could go to the park and they could both fuck and cum inside my pussy or ass. As much as they liked.

I had my hand down the pants of the guy who fucked me already and was lightly stroking his sloppy, semi-hard cock.

Both these guys were black by the way. I am a early 40s white Jewish woman from Oak Park, Illinois. Just for context.

They both agreed to my plan and we went to the park. It was totally empty this time at night- maybe around 2-3 in the morning or so? The park is literally across the street from the train station.

At the park we found a bench just inside the entrance. They both were groping and trying to kiss me during the walk to the park. I let them. It was fun.

Began sucking one guy's cock right away. The other guy fingering me and stuff.

And then we just started fucking. One in my mouth, one in my pussy at first. Guy in my pussy came fast. Guy in my mouth finished in my ass upon my request. Then the other guy got hard again and just went solo in my pussy (missionary style); before he came I asked him to finish in my ass and I went into the doggy position. He came in my ass in just a few strokes.

The other guy began fisting my pussy while I slurped/cleaned the cock of the guy who just came in my ass with my mouth. Than the guy fisting me slipped his cock in and came in my pussy. Hard.

I went home with my pussy and ass nicely filled. Mounted my husband reverse cowgirl with his semi-erect cock between my ass cheeks as he slept. Slowly my husband woke up as I grinded on him. He came up my ass in a few minutes and I fell asleep blissfully.

That was the craziest night of sex I ever had and the riskiest. Only did that once. It was just the moment of it all.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon May 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Wow, amazing story. I can hardly believe these things happen in real life! (I'm not putting in doubt your telling, that was just an impression of mine). Thanks for sharing.

Anyway if somehow I had been you I would have got angry with the first stranger recording you with his phone, am I wrong?
Think, it's free ;-)

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Mon May 29, 2017 7:40 pm

Haunter wrote:Wow, amazing story. I can hardly believe these things happen in real life! (I'm not putting in doubt your telling, that was just an impression of mine). Thanks for sharing.

Anyway if somehow I had been you I would have got angry with the first stranger recording you with his phone, am I wrong?

I was not angry with him recording. To be honest, I was only really dimly aware of these guys at the time. I was a little tipsy to start, horny and having orgasms.

It's kinda hard to focus on small details during the actual getting off part. I typically blackout, sort of, during an orgasm. As in I don't remember or even notice reality around me for a few minutes when it happens.

I am very sex positive and comfortable with my body. This is from a young age- my mom was kind of a hippy/artist and encouraged my two sisters and me to take pride in our humanity. I enjoy being naked such as on vacation, at a spa or resort; very comfortable and rarely sexual actually.

The guy filming me was no big deal at the time. It was kinda racy to know he and the second guy wanted me so badly. Heh.

That was the only time I ever did anything like that in public. So it's not like it happens everyday or whatever. Also I always practice safe sex with strangers. This was the rarest of exceptions. The only exception. Remember to be safe always.

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Wed May 31, 2017 5:50 am

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:11 am

bmasteri wrote:Quite a story from minorkeyes. Unfotunately something like this can only happen to women. I mean that if a drunk man jumps onto train and starts wanking and some women happen to see it, they will most likely call the cops and you get arrested... :)

Ha, yes. I am not a man (obviously) but it does seem incredibly easy to get a lay as a woman than men. That no consolation.

Though I wish everyone safe, consensual and happy sex nonetheless.