Large Dildo advice?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Dphawk

Large Dildo advice?

Post by Dphawk » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:58 am

I first experimented with anal masturbation as a young teen and quickly realized that I had to have it in my life. In college I bought my first dildo and had the freedom to play and find out what I liked and I found that I liked them BIG. My first big one was The Jeff Stryker 10" ur3. I eventually became brave enough to increase in sizes. I tried many but enjoyed John Holmes for awhile and for the last 10 years or so my main GoTo has been doc johnsons Bam or Hung 13" cock. The length, girth and material have been unbeatable so far and this brings me to my question. I would like to find something comparable but longer. Dick Rambone has been too hard/ rigid. My dream would be to have a 16" Bam or even better to scale the Stryker up to 16"!
Anybody have recommendations? Much appreciate!

Buttwoman

Re: Large Dildo advice?

Post by Buttwoman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:40 am

Dphawk, you're talking to the right person. I'm a woman who loves big toys. I'm fine with a diameter up to that of a coke can (which, BTW, makes a fine buttplug). I also love long toys, like an 18" double dong which disappears inside me easily. You seem to like the fat ones, which make my mouth water.
I'm glad someone loves big toys here, cause I never see anybody buying them, and a dong that weighs four pounds has a lot to offer.
Have you tried any of the fists? The Belladonna signature is a little smaller than an average fist, and there are full sized in both open, and clenched fists. A lot of fun, not much thrusting, but rotating them is eye opening.
I can't recommend any specific brands, or models, cause I just go to the store and pick one. If you have a good sex shop around, get to know them. Even tho' their job is about discretion, once they know you, they can offer advice, open packages etc. They girl at my local store even asks how thing worked out. Was she ever shocked when I told her I use them anally. I assumed all the big ones were, but she seemed surprised.
You're right about one thing. Many dildos are too stiff to get around the corners as you go deep. The search is part of the fun. There is nothing better than getting a new dildo home, looking at it cause you know it's going to test your limits, and then playing with it untill you get it in. My favorite feeling is 'it's going in, or I die trying'
Cheers...enjoy.

Dphawk

Post by Dphawk » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Buttwoman I could use a "friend" like you in my life! lol
I've never tried one of the fists though my local shop tends to keep them in. I like thrusting so not sure if that's right for me or not but always willing to try something new.
I do experiment with different toys but that can get expensive and though I'm comfortable asking advice at the local shop I don't really think they have a lot of experience with size ☺️
Attached is most of my current selection so you can see what I'm working with. The rambone on the far right is the only one that I can't take (yet) due to stiffness.
Thanks for your advice!
Attachments
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0301.JPG (103.38 KiB) Viewed 13000 times

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:38 pm

I'm actually jealous. I would like to have a few of those as I do enjoy the feeling of deep anal. But I've not managed to get my big ones all the way in. Only the double enders seem to be flexible enough for that. Then I watch a Hotkinkyjo and wonder how on Earth does she manage? :shock: How do you guys manage?

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Yeah, I find excessive stiffness to be a real problem past 12 inches. Also, I've been disappointed finding anything even remotely realistic past the Doc Johnson UR3 "Hung". Though I'm certainly glad they were clever enough to produce Hung, for us size kings and queens.

At one point, Amazon was carrying something I could not pass up at $45, called Mighty Joe Long, which has an 11" circumference (3.5" width) compared to Hung's 8.625" circumference (2.75 diameter). If it were not for the stiffness, I might by now have met this challenge. But since I always stop short of anything painful, I stay with the sheer comfort of Hung. I'd love for them to come out with a Super version of it, being maybe 10% ti 15% larger. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:41 am

I can easily take anything up to about 12" inside. 14 if it's a bit slimmer. Longer would just be practice I guess. Those big stiff ones get caught up on the sharp turn into the colon. Try sitting on it, and slowly moving around (sorta a weird belly dance) untill you straighten that path a little. At 12 or 14 inches I know I'm going into the colon, and you will know when it happens.
If you want to play deep, a double ender is the right tool. An 18" slips all the way in. I can get all but about 10" of my 30" in, but it takes work, relaxation, some twisting, and backtracking, and still about half an hour. Very satisfying, but so far it won't go all the way.
Good luck!

Edit- When you're playing with the big guns, I've found that sitting on them works better than lying either face up, or face down. On all fours works pretty good to, and when you pull out, you get a glorious gape.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:19 am

Buttwoman wrote:I can easily take anything up to about 12" inside. 14 if it's a bit slimmer. Longer would just be practice I guess. Those big stiff ones get caught up on the sharp turn into the colon. Try sitting on it, and slowly moving around (sorta a weird belly dance) untill you straighten that path a little. At 12 or 14 inches I know I'm going into the colon, and you will know when it happens.
If you want to play deep, a double ender is the right tool. An 18" slips all the way in. I can get all but about 10" of my 30" in, but it takes work, relaxation, some twisting, and backtracking, and still about half an hour. Very satisfying, but so far it won't go all the way.
Good luck!

Edit- When you're playing with the big guns, I've found that sitting on them works better than lying either face up, or face down. On all fours works pretty good to, and when you pull out, you get a glorious gape.

Thanks for your kind advice. I will give it a workout! 8-)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:25 am

He's two of my favorite very big toys.
If you're wondering what the black thing is- Newfangled butt plug, the first advancement in butt plugs ever. These things quickly become your best friend. Squeeze it together, pop it in your butt, and it opens up...big. It's the size of my hand. These do not fall out!! Available on amazon, cheap. Three sizes, this one is the XL.
The dildo is about the size of my forearm, and twelve full inches. I like a dong with no balls, so I can push it all the way in, and have my ass close up behind it. The dildo is American Bombshell, but they do have one drawback. They don't smell very good. Odor of plastic.
Both of these toys are not for the squeamish, or for beginners, but don't let them frighten you. You just approach with the right mind set. The trick to any big toy- believe, relax, and have a can-do attitude.
Attachments
IMG_0299.JPG
IMG_0299.JPG (96.06 KiB) Viewed 12813 times

Dphawk

Post by Dphawk » Mon May 01, 2017 12:04 pm

Dphawk wrote:Buttwoman I could use a "friend" like you in my life! lol
I've never tried one of the fists though my local shop tends to keep them in. I like thrusting so not sure if that's right for me or not but always willing to try something new.
I do experiment with different toys but that can get expensive and though I'm comfortable asking advice at the local shop I don't really think they have a lot of experience with size ☺️
Attached is most of my current selection so you can see what I'm working with. The rambone on the far right is the only one that I can't take (yet) due to stiffness.
Thanks for your advice!

UPDATE: with some encouragement, patience and probably luck I've been able to take Rambone fully after extended play with other toys. I finally found what I've heard others rave over with the feeling rambone gives deep in your bowels. That said, I'm still open to any advice from my original post. Better longer versions of Bam?
Thanks!

rockhardstool

Post by rockhardstool » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Google "mr hanky" they have just what you want and they are very high quality.

hope this helps.